Long-billed Woodcreeper + Virtual Birding Video

Del Paso

M3 Singlestroke
Aug 9, 2018
In case anyone is stuck at home and really missing birdwatching I've made a short video of some of my favourite birds I've been fortunate enough to see over the past 5 years.

You can find it - HERE

Cheers!

Glenn

Fantastic video !
But: discouraging for us (especially me), poor less talented mortals...
Great work !

AlanF

Stay alert, control the camera, save photos
Aug 16, 2012
Why should us less talented individuals be discouraged? Most of us birders photograph for the sheer fun of it and enjoy, share and get inspired by our friends photos. Be inspired not discouraged!

Last edited:

Peter in Boulder

EOS 90D & Fuji X-E3
Aug 21, 2019
Thanks for that Glen. In a non-Coronavirus world, my wife and I would have been in Costa Rica right now. This will have to do for now :)

Del Paso

M3 Singlestroke
Aug 9, 2018
Why should us less talented individuals be discouraged? Most of us birders photograph for the sheer fun of it and enjoy, share and get inspired by our friends photos. Be inspired not discouraged!
What I meant was that it won't be easy, if not impossible, at least for me, to achieve such a degree of perfection. Discouragement was rethorically meant !
Anyway, Glenn's bird pictures belong to the very best I've ever seen.

AlanF

Stay alert, control the camera, save photos
Aug 16, 2012
Thanks for that Glen. In a non-Coronavirus world, my wife and I would have been in Costa Rica right now. This will have to do for now :)
We should be in Peru right now. But, I have been able to find lots of local birds so the gear is getting good use.