Night drone hyperlapse "Sleepless in Zug"

Del Paso

M3 Singlestroke
Aug 9, 2018
Here is another hyperlapse video. For the sequences on the ship I used the Canon 5D Mark IV and for the drone shots the Mavic 2 Pro. I made single RAW photos and edited them in Lightroom and LRtimelapse.

I never cared about drones...until I saw your video.
Gorgeous, especially the sequences with the mountains in the background which remind me of Ferdinand Hodler's paintings. Well done !

• Love
Reactions: Sleeplessin

Sleeplessin

I'm New Here
May 17, 2019
I never cared about drones...until I saw your video.
Gorgeous, especially the sequences with the mountains in the background which remind me of Ferdinand Hodler's paintings. Well done !
Thanks you, when I bought my drone I didn't think that I will use it that much. But I was really surprised about the RAW image quality of the small camera.

StoicalEtcher

EOS RP
Jan 3, 2018
Yorkshire
Here is another hyperlapse video. For the sequences on the ship I used the Canon 5D Mark IV and for the drone shots the Mavic 2 Pro. I made single RAW photos and edited them in Lightroom and LRtimelapse.

Excellent, as always Sleeplessin - really effective stuff. Inspiring too - I have a Mavic 2 Pro also, and for some reason I've never thought about flying it at night time - going to have to give that a go now! Thanks
Stoical.

Reactions: Sleeplessin

Sleeplessin

I'm New Here
May 17, 2019
Excellent, as always Sleeplessin - really effective stuff. Inspiring too - I have a Mavic 2 Pro also, and for some reason I've never thought about flying it at night time - going to have to give that a go now! Thanks
Stoical.
Thank you, the lights are great, so that you can see the Mavic 2 Pro better than daytime. Also I love the landing light which turns on automatic 10 meter over ground before landing.