5D Mark III Full Spec List?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hands down, stats still look better for the d800 at the moment, cant wait for the comparison! Where is the big advantage to the mark II beside AF? DR stops? 60fps .....the best thing beside AF is the DOF and OFF ON button.
Yeah hdr is sweet but u can do the same with mark II .... 8)

Upvote 0
MOAR Product Photos:

4960999810089w-2.jpg

4960999810089w-3.jpg

4960999810089w-4.jpg

4960999810089w-1.jpg

Upvote 0
@Flake and gecko

true.... but still, $4,200 AUD makes it sound like the previously stated $3,500 USD estimate for body only may be true. :/

@Mark 5D TEAM II

glad to see that the on/off switch has been moved! but i wonder if it will get in the way/accidentally be switched in its new location...?

Upvote 0
cesarmsi said:
Thinking of ways to justitufy this purchase to my wife.........maybe it will just be my little secret. This camera body is also black so she will not know the difference. Part of being a good potographer is being creative.....right??

WOW! thanks for an idea! :)

Upvote 0
So this is what the rumour source meant by "simplified 61pt af". Without the 100,000 pixel metering sensor linked to the af system, the 5D MkIII will not have the performance of the 1D X when it comes to subject tracking. It could still outperform all previous 1-series cameras though. To be honest, I think that the price tag is looking a bit steep considering that this is the camera that the MkII should have been! The rest of the specifications need to be top notch, or people will start to ask why this is so much more expensive than the D800 (not that they won't ask that anyway -and be justified in doing so).

Upvote 0
traveller said:
To be honest, I think that the price tag is looking a bit steep considering that this is the camera that the MkII should have been! The rest of the specifications need to be top notch, or people will start to ask why this is so much more expensive than the D800 (not that they won't ask that anyway -and be justified in doing so).

well some losers & whiners you can´t satisfy....

i will order my 5D MK3 and enjoy it that is for sure....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.