6D question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the worlds fastest growing thread I thought this question would get lost in the 26 pages......

1/4000sec shutter speed I saw some complain that its not nearly fast enough.

I currently own a 450D and that is my max and I can't even think of the times I've gotten that high. Is it really a major draw back?

I thought I saw 1/180 for max flash shutter speed or something like that... thats only for a flash that does not feature high speed sync correct? My 450D is 1/200 max for a slow flash.

Third and final question.... F2.8 Center point how does that compare to other EOS models? Most zoom L glass is only 2.8 fast anyway so is that so bad? and if you use a faster lens it just cant guarantee the accuracy of the focus? Dont really care how many points as I don't do much sports and always use center point.

Thanks for the feed back, I've been shooting for a few years but still obviously have lots to learn from a technical aspect. And would like a camera that will allow me room to grow. I do currently 60% portrait type shots of kids, family 20% landscape although that use to be 90% and 20% weddings as a second shooter for a buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.