B&H 1DX Order Fulfillment Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.
hhelmbold said:
A miracle happened and my order was changed from backordered to a tracking number... right after I spoke to a representative from B&H telling me they don't know when the next shipment is coming. Wednesday is play day!

what was your order number? I feel like a 5 years old kid waiting for Santa....

Upvote 0
victorwol said:
hhelmbold said:
A miracle happened and my order was changed from backordered to a tracking number... right after I spoke to a representative from B&H telling me they don't know when the next shipment is coming. Wednesday is play day!

what was your order number? I feel like a 5 years old kid waiting for Santa....

My order number is 1019888xxx - But B&H told me the account nr has nothing to do with the time it was placed (still don't believe it as my order was placed at 3:29 EST and my number is lower than neuro's who was at 6pm roughly if I recall correctly) - I think I fell exactly between the 2 shipments and that is where the glitch came in. But all is good and I will have it tomorrow!!

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
vinfung88 said:
waiting anxiously for UPS to arrive ::)

UPS shows mine as delivered to my work location in Boston, and I just got an email from our internal delivery personnel that a package was delivered outside my office.

Unfortunately, I'm 270 miles from my office right now, on a business trip (flew down this morning, flying back tonight). Ironically, I'm only ~55 miles from the B&H Superstore...

Upvote 0
V

vinfung88

neuroanatomist said:
vinfung88 said:
waiting anxiously for UPS to arrive ::)

UPS shows mine as delivered to my work location in Boston, and I just got an email from our internal delivery personnel that a package was delivered outside my office.

Unfortunately, I'm 270 miles from my office right now, on a business trip (flew down this morning, flying back tonight). Ironically, I'm only ~55 miles from the B&H Superstore...

haha such irony. I myself live 4.7 mile from BH, yet I have been waiting since yesterday since 1DX shipped as well haha. oh well, they are already on its way, have fun with yours when you get back! 8)

Upvote 0
C

cbjetboy

DrDeano said:
cbjetboy said:
I ordered mine on 3/14/2012 around 11:30PM CST. I received my tracking number 7/4/2012. It should arrive tomorrow per UPS tracking. Order number XXXX8856XX.

Your order number doesn't seem to jive with known order numbers and email confirmation times. Is it possible that you could check your email on that date and verify the time you received confirmation? Just wondering if you have the AM/PM mixed up.

Thanks!

You were right. ;) Typo. I meant 11:30AM CST...at lunch.

Upvote 0
kowalski said:
At this point I would like to thank the OP DrDeano for starting this topic, without it I would have not known or had prove that my order got skipped and I'd still be anxiously waiting...

I'm glad to have helped!!

Canon could learn a thing or two about communication I think. I am really disappointed how this camera series was handled from October 2011 until now.

Can't wait to see the pics from all the happy 1DX owners in the days to come.

As soon as we get more information about orders placed 3/14 after 6PM EST I will update the thread, until then: Happy waiting!

Upvote 0
eason_c said:
I ordered on March 20th and I know I won't get mine anytime soon, but for some reason, my order number is different than rest of your guy.. here is my order# 10199416XX. Anyway, I hope I will get mine soon.

In one of my conversations with B&H I was also told the order numbers are unique to the day it was placed

Upvote 0
B

bughunter

I am keeping track in a xl sheet most of the user names/dates and order numbers from 3/14 - 3/16 (3/16 is my preorder date), pretty geeky, but I can tell you that the order numbers are progressing in chronological order.
Not by date.

I would share it in google docs but don't want anyone who doesn't want to participate or agree to be upset with me.

Upvote 0
bughunter said:
I am keeping track in a xl sheet most of the user names/dates and order numbers from 3/14 - 3/16 (3/16 is my preorder date), pretty geeky, but I can tell you that the order numbers are progressing in chronological order.
Not by date.

This is why it's beneficial to look at verified order confirmation times rather than order numbers. The order numbers DO increase in chronological order. Anyone who has a history of ordering with B&H can see that over time, the order numbers increase. We have verified on this site that they use different order numbering systems depending on your ordering channel (online, phone, in person etc)

The one thing that has been consistent here is people who check their order confirmations and note the time can have a pretty good understanding of where they fall on the waiting list. We had one or two people who found this to be contrary and used the information to correct the problem with B&H and subsequently got them to get their orders shipped.

We can use order numbers to gauge the accuracy of order timing with what people are reporting. Check the AM/PM mix-up earlier.

The information in this thread still hold true (unless we get information that proves otherwise) Orders placed 3/14 after 6PM EST do not have updates as to when they will have their cameras shipped. Orders placed prior to this have been filled and are either shipping or in the hands of the customers.

Upvote 0
It arrived!

I get this:

Delivered.jpg

Immediately after starting a 90+ minute conference call.

So over an hour later I collect this:

BHBox.jpg

With this inside:

1DxBox.jpg

(I'm not thrilled about the dent in the box, but it shouldn't matter.)

And this inside of that:

The Yeti.jpg

And now I have to wait for this...

Battery.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.