banning people for nothing at canon rumors

Don Haines

Beware of cats with laser eyes!
Jun 4, 2012
Canada
Sporgon said:
^^

Thanks for taking the time to condense those quotes Don.

It's because of CR's absence of this kind of inane bull***t that I, and I'm sure many others choose CR to follow and post on. So many other forums are full of this kind of crap; let's keep it off here.

The overall standard of CR would suggest the admin and mods are doing a good job.

But it wasn't all bad.... I found one post where after disagreeing, he called the other person "a genius"...

Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2011
Sporgon said:
^^

Thanks for taking the time to condense those quotes Don.

It's because of CR's absence of this kind of inane bull***t that I, and I'm sure many others choose CR to follow and post on. So many other forums are full of this kind of crap; let's keep it off here.

The overall standard of CR would suggest the admin and mods are doing a good job.

Once there was a poster who threatened to write his congressman about having his freedom of speech infringed due to a deleted post.

I'm not sure how he thought his congressman would do something about a Canadian website that removed a inappropriate post. I'm certainly all for Freedom of Speech, but it also implies responsibility.

Upvote 0

Don Haines

Beware of cats with laser eyes!
Jun 4, 2012
Canada
Mt Spokane Photography said:
Once there was a poster who threatened to write his congressman about having his freedom of speech infringed due to a deleted post.

I'm not sure how he thought his congressman would do something about a Canadian website that removed a inappropriate post. I'm certainly all for Freedom of Speech, but it also implies responsibility.

A lot of people think Freedom of Speech is an absolute, but the reality is that rights to Freedom of Speech are over-ridden by hate-laws, slander laws, and the "fire" exception... Yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theatre is considered inappropriate and is NOT protected by Freedom of Speech laws

Upvote 0
hamada said:
canon-f1 informed he has registered a new account and will use that one from now on.
so the thread can be closed.

Well please tell him a message from members here, to de-register his new account, and stay away. A banned member is supposed to stay away, not re-register. Doesn't he know that? NOT WELCOME! :mad:

I hope the mods have a way to detect his now-very-serious serial rule breaking and put a stop to it (and him).

P.S. Don Haines -- love your post #119, no wonder he was banned, and good riddance.

Upvote 0
This thread, really, I want my clicks back yet I just cannot look away.

Squirrel canhazpopcorn..........

3315473184_b8db8bb60d_z.jpg

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
Don Haines said:
neuroanatomist said:
As for 'out of air accusations', how would you feel if, hypothetically, I called you, "Not the brightest bulb?"

And don't forget "braindead fantasy freaks who believe in miracles", "you know nothing", "some people are just so naïve", "i wonder how you guys survive in the real world", "if your serious then i not only pity your taste but wonder about how you can ignore the technical flaws in the composit", "i have problems getting what you brabble about", "yeah thanks for that crap looking example", "even when i take my glasses of it still looks like a bad composit... that is hard to achive", "yeah well that is why you PAY a professionell photographer. what a moron", "do we have MODS here who move such threads or are they just deleting threads where MODS get corrected and they look stupid?", "we all take crap pictures like you", "reading your first sentence and then the rest of your stuff.... it crossed my mind if you are a bit schizophrenic", "next time think about what you write for a second", "well your mother knows not much about photographer that´s for sure", "yeah if your IQ is at 2 digits", "fuk you canon", "stick it where the sun don´t shine", "your posting is bullshit", "if you use your fanboy brain on your third posting here, you might get it", "what do you know?", and the grand finale....

"and especially why this topic is still active in a forum where topics should be about RUMORS.. i mean why do we have MODS here?", "suck my balls"......

There seems to be a pattern.......are you still wondering why the author of this "wisdom" got banned?

Wow, Don - you have way more patience to wade through 48 pages of "wisdom" than I did...

Hey hamada, how's your good friend Canon-F1 looking now? Still think he's a paragon of politeness and wondering why he got banned?

I must say, I trusted that the mods banned him for good reason, but seeing it summarized as above, I would certainly be surprised if his account were reinstated, and I expect the mods will be on the lookout for his alter-egos (maybe including you, hamada), and ban them, too.

Upvote 0

eml58

1Dx
Aug 26, 2012
Singapore
Don Haines said:
neuroanatomist said:
Wow, Don - you have way more patience to wade through 48 pages of "wisdom" than I did...

I didn't even make it halfway...

Yes, I would have gotten to the "Suck My Balls" quote and fallen on the floor, still not sure from fright or laughter.

Thanks Guys for a couple days of genuine entertainment, not only are there talented Photographers and Technicians on this site, but there's some very Funny People here as well.

Canon-F1 excluded form all three categories goes without saying, except I just said it, well, wrote it.

Upvote 0

Rienzphotoz

Peace unto all ye Canon, Nikon & Sony shooters
Aug 22, 2012
eml58 said:
Thanks Guys for a couple days of genuine entertainment, not only are there talented Photographers and Technicians on this site, but there's some very Funny People here as well.

Canon-F1 excluded form all three categories goes without saying, except I just said it, well, wrote it.
I agree with you about the first 2 categories, but how can you exclude Canon-F1 from the third category (i.e. "funny people"), especially after re-reading a summary of his choicest words, his wisdom of all ages & sages ... I am sure you will agree that he is was the reason and he is was the corner stone for this great entertainment over the weekend (it was quite dull here in Qatar with horrible dust storm that is going on for the past 2 weeks). Besides providing great entertainment, he helped us discover a great deal of information about nuts, what not to hang by and that Squirrels are indecent little fellas and that they could come in all kinds of colors etc etc ... not to mention that there was universal brotherhood of like-minded CR members coming together, in one thread, waging a holy war against the unholy wisdom of ages from the one and only Canon-F1 ;D... considering all that, I say Canon-F1 was the undisputed hero and the invisible force/source of this great entertainment ... so I propose the "funny people" award be bestowed upon him without further delay ... but his "side kick" and "alter ego" might claim that the mods/admin are the villains. ;D

Upvote 0

eml58

1Dx
Aug 26, 2012
Singapore
Rienzphotoz said:
eml58 said:

I agree with you about the first 2 categories, but how can you exclude Canon-F1 from the third category (i.e. "funny people"), especially after re-reading a summary of his choicest words, his wisdom of all ages & sages ... I am sure you will agree that he is was the reason and he is was the corner stone for this great entertainment over the weekend (it was quite dull here in Qatar with horrible dust storm that is going on for the past 2 weeks). Besides providing great entertainment, he helped us discover a great deal of information about nuts, what not to hang by and that Squirrels are indecent little fellas and that they could come in all kinds of colors etc etc ... not to mention that there was universal brotherhood of like-minded CR members coming together, in one thread, waging a holy war against the unholy wisdom of ages from the one and only Canon-F1 ;D... considering all that, I say Canon-F1 was the undisputed hero and the invisible force/source of this great entertainment ... so I propose the "funny people" award be bestowed upon him without further delay ... but his "side kick" and "alter ego" might claim that the mods/admin are the villains. ;D

I'm not sure I could have said it better, in fact, I'm sure I couldn't, have.

We have opposing weather conditions, been Raining Squirrels here in Jakarta for the last week, but I Fly away from it all tomorrow, Tanzania 4 weeks, Iceland 2 weeks, and my Baby, 200-400, I'm going to miss CR.

Upvote 0

Rienzphotoz

Peace unto all ye Canon, Nikon & Sony shooters
Aug 22, 2012
eml58 said:
I Fly away from it all tomorrow, Tanzania 4 weeks, Iceland 2 weeks, and my Baby, 200-400
Lucky you! ... wish you all the best for your trip, do share some photos once you come back ... but no more of them rude Squirrels please, seen enough nuts to last a life time, especially the horrible one with the poor fella hanging by his unmentionables :eek: ... so I wish you all the best for some awesome images in Tanzania ... Perjalanan Yang Aman.

Upvote 0
H

Hobby Shooter

eml58 said:
Rienzphotoz said:
eml58 said:

I'm not sure I could have said it better, in fact, I'm sure I couldn't, have.

We have opposing weather conditions, been Raining Squirrels here in Jakarta for the last week, but I Fly away from it all tomorrow, Tanzania 4 weeks, Iceland 2 weeks, and my Baby, 200-400, I'm going to miss CR.
I hope you will have a great time and capture some nice images. Too bad you couldn't come by Sweden this time. Take care!

Upvote 0

eml58

1Dx
Aug 26, 2012
Singapore
Rienzphotoz said:
eml58 said:
I Fly away from it all tomorrow, Tanzania 4 weeks, Iceland 2 weeks, and my Baby, 200-400
Lucky you! ... wish you all the best for your trip, do share some photos once you come back ... but no more of them rude Squirrels please, seen enough nuts to last a life time, especially the horrible one with the poor fella hanging by his unmentionables :eek: ... so I wish you all the best for some awesome images in Tanzania ... Perjalanan Yang Aman.

Terimah Kasi Banyak Pak

Upvote 0