Best canon deals for Europe.

I'm looking forward to buy the new 100-400 the 24-70 2.8II and the 16-35 4II + 17 t&s or the 11-24 depending on the reviews.
I remember reading in CR about a store almost certainly from HK, although it might have been from Singapore, that shipped equipment to the UK at slightly better prices than B&H us prices.
I remembering people either praising it or complaining about their delivery delays.
Does anybody know that store and other options for canon equipment delivered to Spain.
Thanks.

FEBS

Action Photography
CR Pro
Txema said:
I'm looking forward to buy the new 100-400 the 24-70 2.8II and the 16-35 4II + 17 t&s or the 11-24 depending on the reviews.
I remember reading in CR about a store almost certainly from HK, although it might have been from Singapore, that shipped equipment to the UK at slightly better prices than B&H us prices.
I remembering people either praising it or complaining about their delivery delays.
Does anybody know that store and other options for canon equipment delivered to Spain.
Thanks.

I think it was http://www.purnimadigital.com. I posted here last year about that site. Company seems to be in France. They buy there products in Hong-Kong, and are shipped to London and from there to Europe. It's really grey import as the VAT is never payed. The products however are OK. I did buy my 16-35 f4 over there. I got it in Belgium within 7 to 10 days. However, they did remark that if any customs fees are added during the import, that you need to pay them. So you may have an advantage of 20% but if the package is checked by the customs, you loose the benefit. So, after that purchase, I didn't buy anything else anymore to avoid the risk of custom duties/fees. If you buy it privately you might for sure take the risk, but look carefully at the prices as not every product has an advantage of 20% to the normal European prices.

Upvote 0