Best (free) website to post sports photos to?

I've recently become the sports photographer for my school and I am interested in finding a good blog or website that I could upload the photos of games that I photograph. I'm looking for something free to upload to and would also like to be able to have a custom URL to some extent (e.g. customname.website.com). I'd also like to be able to make an album/page for each game I photograph. I originally was planning on using Flickr but the fact it limits you to 200 photos isn't going to work out for me.

Thanks for your help!

What's wrong with Facebook?

I'm not a big Facebook fan, but most of the kids and their families are probably already on Facebook. You can easily setup a free public Facebook page. You can specify the URL as something like www.facebook.com/YourHighSchoolEtc. You can put your pictures in separate albums and as far as I know, there is no limit to the number of pictures.

Since most of the kids already have Facebook it's easy for them to share, comment and like your pictures.

You could also do this with Google+, but due to lack of popularity, you will probably have a smaller audience and it's less convenient for the kids.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the replies everyone. It is complicated for me to get funding because I'm only an 11th grader acting as the school photographer for the year to meet my service requirements to receive my IB Diploma. I doubt my school would be willing to pay any money for anything. Facebook does seem like the best idea but I will have to ask someone at my school if I can receive any credits for doing it.

Upvote 0
I use SHUTTERFLY,

I've created a bunch of sites for different teams, and for the marching band;
I create an "album" of each game and "share" it. For sports teams, i have it open,
for the school band, I have a basic password. For example, Lacrosse is:

http://solon2011lax.shutterfly.com/

I did FACEBOOK before, but found that doing it with my personal account, I got a bunch of
friend requests that I didn't want, and also found that parents were tagging their players with
the parent's name.

Upvote 0