Big Refurb Sale! EOS R5 $2399, EOS R5 C $3199 and lots more!

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
The Canon USA store is having another aggressive refurbished gear sale. If you’re in the market for any of this gear, you should act fast as inventory usually depletes pretty quickly. As always, all refurbished gear from Canon USA comes with a full 1-year Canon USA warranty. Canon EOS R Bodies Canon RF Lenses

See full article...

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
If planning on selling ur R5, better do it soon. The price is dropping fast.
I might be in the market for a R5, but I'll still wait for the R5mkii release to decide. I want to see what new tech comes along and if it is worth waiting, saving and eventually paying for. If it is not, I'll snatch up a R5 or R6mkii with the next possible sale.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

mxwphoto

R6 and be there
Jun 20, 2013
Hi guys borrowlenses.com is having a crazy used gear sale. I think they are selling their overstock now that they have been bought by lensrentals.com. I got some killer deals off of them. I already got the lens but see example below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240320_122423_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240320_122423_Chrome.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Nov 13, 2023
$2399??? Holy smokes. If I had known this was going to happen I wouldn't have purchased the R62 a few months back for my wife. I'd have gotten her this instead. Why is anyone buying an R62 over the R5 at this price?
R6II has newer, better AF system,
Smaller files desirable for some,
No need to buy more expensive CFExpress cards and possibly a card reader,
R6II has focus stacking
R6II has pre-capture.

Upvote 0
R6II has newer, better AF system,
Smaller files desirable for some,
No need to buy more expensive CFExpress cards and possibly a card reader,
R6II has focus stacking
R6II has pre-capture.
I can't say I agree with this. I have both of these cameras, and I don't see any huge autofocus advantages with the R62 over the R5. Sure, the files are smaller, but you can't crop as much if you need to. CFExpress cards are coming down in price. Focus stacking and pre-capture are gimmicks that not many people actually use.

Upvote 0
Wow, two lucky individuals got R5 for $1751 off of the site last minute. I saw the camera and clicked into it but it was already pending sale. Ugh.
That's an insane steal. Hell, I'd have bought a third at that price just to have around as a spare.

Upvote 0

danfaz

Coffee Fiend
Jul 14, 2015
www.1fineklick.com
I go on a wildlife excursion with a large group of photographers to various locations around the country once a year... not one of them uses pre-capture.
I go on a wildlife excursion with...myself... and I do use pre-capture. :ROFLMAO:
Point is, one can't assume their sphere of acquaintances represents the majority of users.

• Haha
Upvote 0