ethanz

1DX II
CR Pro
Apr 12, 2016
ethanzentz.com
Upvote 0
Jack Douglas said:
7DmkI said:
Thanks, ethanz. Yes, we are in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Ah, that's the center of the universe, right? And you have all that free wind power! ;) And an election coming. ;) ;)

Jack

I am sure we will have provincial election soon but free wind power? Not too sure about that - Ontario's electricity is not cheap at all compare to other provinces.

Upvote 0

Jack Douglas

CR for the Humour
Apr 10, 2013
Alberta, Canada
7DmkI said:
Jack Douglas said:
7DmkI said:
Thanks, ethanz. Yes, we are in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Ah, that's the center of the universe, right? And you have all that free wind power! ;) And an election coming. ;) ;)

Jack

I am sure we will have provincial election soon but free wind power? Not too sure about that - Ontario's electricity is not cheap at all compare to other provinces.

Just pulling your leg. Alberta and Ontario have an historic relationship - we're the red necks or so they say.

Jack

Upvote 0
sedwards said:
I had been hearing about a Northern Hawk-Owl for the last few months , not to far from me. Saturday I got up early and made the 3 hour drive and was not disappointed .
[...]

Great shot of a beautiful bird Stuart!
I can see why you weren't disappointed ;D - the rest of us can only be somewhat envious ???

Wiebe.

Upvote 0

Jack Douglas

CR for the Humour
Apr 10, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Nat_WA said:
sedwards said:
I had been hearing about a Northern Hawk-Owl for the last few months , not to far from me. Saturday I got up early and made the 3 hour drive and was not disappointed .
[...]

I can see why you weren't disappointed ;D - the rest of us can only be somewhat envious ???

Wiebe.

Envious and motivated to get up in the AM!

Jack

Upvote 0

ethanz

1DX II
CR Pro
Apr 12, 2016
ethanzentz.com
Jack Douglas said:
Nat_WA said:
sedwards said:
[...]

Wiebe.

Envious and motivated to get up in the AM!

Jack

Yeah that is the worst part, having to wake up before the sunrises to go out and get some good shots. And the cold.

Upvote 0

AlanF

Desperately seeking birds
CR Pro
Aug 16, 2012
I was testing the AF of the 5DIV + 400mm DO+1.4xTC for BIF this afternoon, and was very pleased. In this one, I had focussed on the gull in the centre and had a surprise when I cropped it.

Attachments

• BlackheadedGull_2B4A7214-DxO_BlackheadedGullonCam.jpg
    BlackheadedGull_2B4A7214-DxO_BlackheadedGullonCam.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 119
  • BlackheadedGull_2B4A7214-DxO_crop.jpg
    BlackheadedGull_2B4A7214-DxO_crop.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 118
Upvote 0