Sep 27, 2011
www.flickr.com
Eldar said:
candyman said:
Dylan777 said:
I think I like 100-400 II :)

Lovely series Dylan.
I like that lens too!
Got the lens, but have not had time to check it out properly yet. Looks very promising though :)

I am going to let it work tomorrow. Doing some shooting on foxes (first time on foxes)
I am not sure I will find some foxes and how close I can get to them. But I trust this 100-400II

Upvote 0
Dylan777 said:
MARSVANDER said:
So many amazing shots of birds in flight from everyone here. Very inspirational and makes me aspire to get better. I don't have many shots of birds in flight, but all the going and attempting is the fun part for me anyway. This is a Black-Necked Stilt I believe. I was lucky to get this shot the first time I took out my Canon 400 f5.6. Love that lens. I bought it through the Canon refurb shop online. It is such a great lens to go out walking and taking shots of birds.

Canon 5D III
400 f5.6
f5.6 at 1/2500 sec
Cropped
Hand Held

I like the reflection and how you cropped/framed the shot.

Welcome to CR MARSVANDER :)
+1

Upvote 0
serendipidy said:
Very nice. Sharp. :)

Thanks! I am constantly surprised by the quality of the 70-200 f4L. These shots were shot wide open. In fact, the 70-200 f4L was one of my first lenses and I never realized that most lenses are not sharp wide open. With the price (especially for the non-IS model), the 70-200 f4L is definitely an "L" glass gateway drug!

Upvote 0
0_8f8f6_653a62dd_XL.jpg

Upvote 0