Breakthrough Photography launches the ‘Breakthrough R’ drop-in filters for the Canon EOS R system

snapshot

5d2,5d4,r5
CR Pro
Jul 24, 2020
I hope you are really good at holding your breath as they are now more than six months late on my order.
Major sighs....
i bought the canon cpl adapter with my r5 (only adapter i could find). I am interested in other filters for the adapter, so i called in october and they said they would get the dark cpl's in november... i check their website every couple of months to see if anything is in stock.

privatebydesign

EOS-1D X Mark III
CR Pro
Jan 29, 2011
i bought the canon cpl adapter with my r5 (only adapter i could find). I am interested in other filters for the adapter, so i called in october and they said they would get the dark cpl's in november... i check their website every couple of months to see if anything is in stock.
So their fitlers 100% fit the Canon filter adapter? That wasn't entirely obvious from the site that I could see. Not that I am thinking of lending them money soon, just interesting to know.

docsmith

EOS R
CR Pro
Sep 17, 2010
So their fitlers 100% fit the Canon filter adapter? That wasn't entirely obvious from the site that I could see. Not that I am thinking of lending them money soon, just interesting to know.

I had the same question before trying to purchase last fall. They confirmed, their filters would 100% fit Canon EF/RF adapters and would be weather sealed.

I have several Breakthrough filters, they are very well made and have good optics (little color caste, etc), but they held my money for 4-5 months without delivering a product. That was long enough. Unfortunate to see it is still going on. I am not sure what the issue is, but...something ain't right.

Reactions: privatebydesign
<-- start Taboola -->