Canon EOS-1D X Firmware 2.0.8 Spotted

Dec 13, 2010
tpatana said:
Viggo said:
Yes, finally! The half press was unusable... ::)

Hmm... so what's wrong with the half press?

Absolutely nothing, I thew in a "said no one ever"-smiley at the end there.

Pretty much everybody with a 1dx uses BBF anyway so I can't see what this is about.

The button they should do something about is the bottom left "file-size/format" button, I never change from raw yet it can't be programmed to do anything else.

Upvote 0
neuroanatomist said:
Viggo said:
The button they should do something about is the bottom left "file-size/format" button, I never change from raw yet it can't be programmed to do anything else.

Maybe they'll make it optionally a direct print button. :eek:

If it would be Airpint button it would even be welcomed by owners. :eek:

Upvote 0
Nov 1, 2012
Viggo said:
tpatana said:
Viggo said:

Pretty much everybody with a 1dx uses BBF anyway so I can't see what this is about.

I guess I'm the exception who doesn't have BFF activated. Tried few times, doesn't help on my shooting so reverted back.

Upvote 0
Jun 25, 2012
Canada
tpatana said:
Viggo said:
tpatana said:
Viggo said:

I guess I'm the exception who doesn't have BFF activated. Tried few times, doesn't help on my shooting so reverted back.

Same. I switched my BBF to change to spot metering.

Upvote 0
Nov 1, 2012
R1-7D said:
tpatana said:
Viggo said:
tpatana said:
Viggo said:

Same. I switched my BBF to change to spot metering.

Hmm, that's actually clever. Might fit my shooting better. What other options were there?

Upvote 0