Canon EOS R5 Mark II Specifications

I was attempting to explain it was not a question of "unusable" but progressive improvement.
But you surely know I know that. I was referring back to a post by someone claiming to be "really angry" and "sad" that the MP count will not (reportedly) increase by (their words) "a big jump" to 60MP. It's not a big jump, as I would hope you understand.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Del Paso

M3 Singlestroke
CR Pro
Aug 9, 2018
But you surely know I know that. I was referring back to a post by someone claiming to be "really angry" and "sad" that the MP count will not (reportedly) increase by (their words) "a big jump" to 60MP. It's not a big jump, as I would hope you understand.
It's mostly considered a "big jump" because Sony cameras have 60MP, Canons don't.
The real big jump is the quality attained by recent sensors, whether 24, 30, 47 or 60 MP.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

AlanF

Desperately seeking birds
CR Pro
Aug 16, 2012
We both agree, I am pretty sure, that it is both an extreme position to take to demand extra megapixels as being essential and wrong at the other end to say they make no practical difference at all. To each the number of pixels they find best for them.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0