Canon USA Rebate Program for February

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
HTML:
<p>Canon USA has a new rebate program for the month of February. You can get receive up to $200 in American Express gift cards, which are almost as good as cash.</p>
<p><strong><a href="http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer?pageKeyCode=53" target="_blank">You can view the details at Canon USA</a></strong></p>
<p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000;">c</span>r</strong></p>

jhaces

What does this button do? Oh!
Nov 23, 2012
Skirball said:
Have they always done these Amex cards? I hate dealing with those damn cards.

The rebate on the 70-200 II just keeps going down :(
They've done Amex for at least a couple years ago. I just bought an amazon card with the amex (depends on your shopping platform, paypal +balance would work too) Much easier than carrying another card or keeping up with the balance.

And yeah, these rebates don't really make you want to go on a shopping spree, to be honest. (and I *really* want the 16-35 :p )

Upvote 0
Yeah, I learned about the Amazon card trick a year or so back, after having several cards 'expire' and pay a $20 dollar processing fee to get a new one issued. Certainly makes it easier, and I seem to have no problem spending money on Amazon. But I still just hate the idea of a rebate instead of simply putting something on sale. *shakes fist at marketing shenanigans*

Upvote 0