Concert Shots

Jan 29, 2011
Don't have a critique but the watermark is dumb. If you want to copyright something best practice is to include the © symbol and the year of first publication.

But if you are going to watermark low res web uploads then it should be less intrusive so people can actually view your image rather than not get past a clumsy watermark.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
privatebydesign said:
Don't have a critique but the watermark is dumb. If you want to copyright something best practice is to include the © symbol and the year of first publication.

But if you are going to watermark low res web uploads then it should be less intrusive so people can actually view your image rather than not get past a clumsy watermark.

Wow thought this was a friendly community thats why i posted here. Sorry it bothered you that much

Upvote 0

cayenne

CR Pro
Mar 28, 2012
canonlover said:
privatebydesign said:

Wow thought this was a friendly community thats why i posted here. Sorry it bothered you that much

I enjoyed your shots....

But the suggestion for the watermark is a sound one...hard to enjoy and view the images with the placement of it...if you're using LR, you can export the watermark to be automatically put in one of the corners so that it doesn't intrude on the image.

Nice shots!!

cayenne

Upvote 0
cayenne said:
canonlover said:
privatebydesign said:

I enjoyed your shots....

But the suggestion for the watermark is a sound one...hard to enjoy and view the images with the placement of it...if you're using LR, you can export the watermark to be automatically put in one of the corners so that it doesn't intrude on the image.

Nice shots!!

cayenne

Thank you , will do next time :)

Upvote 0

cayenne

CR Pro
Mar 28, 2012
bluemoon said:
'couple from last week. One with 7DmkII and one with 6D, Both with 24-70mkii.

pierre

WOW....bands are really getting younger?!?!?
:O

LOL...or is it that I"m getting older?

Nice images...and good to see youngsters starting off on what appears to be real ROCK music at such a young age.

I really need to pull out the guitars I own and learn to play them....

C

Upvote 0
The girls are actually still in their teens. They started in the School of Rock school and are doing pretty well. Great stage presence and very good show (punk). They are slightly out of sync, but they are young and will get better.
Two guys are in their late 30's or early 40's. Think Primus, but bass and drums only! They were great, super tight and fill the hall with sound. Very impressive.

For some reason (my export setting most likely) the images are a little soft, but pretty happy with the results for only the second time out shooting a concert.

pierre

Upvote 0