Deal: Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan $99/yr

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
HTML:
B&H Photo is selling the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan for $99/yr, as opposed to the $9.99/mth, which gives you a yearly savings of $20. The bundle includes Photoshop CC and Lightroom CC.</p>
<p class="fs16 OpenSans-600-normal upper product-highlights-header">PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS</p>
<ul class="top-section-list" data-selenium="highlightList">
<li class="top-section-list-item">Dedicated Photo Editing Suite</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">Subscription to Photoshop and Lightroom</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">Tools to Organize, Edit, Enhance & Share</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">Constant and Automatic Feature Updates</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">Up-to-Date Camera Support</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">Extensive Library of How-To Videos</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">Cloud-Based Storage for Multiple Devices</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">Sync to Photoshop Mix & Lightroom Mobile</li>
<li class="top-section-list-item">For Mac and Windows Operating Systems</li>
</ul>
<p><strong><a href="http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1109799-REG/adobe_65259143_creative_cloud_photography_plan.html/BI/2466/KBID/3296" target="_blank">Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan $99/yr</a></strong> (Reg $120)</p>

Mar 25, 2011
I received the card today. If camera makers packed cameras this well, they'd come in a box the size of a refrigerator ;)

That small credit card sized paper with a key code on it was lacked in a 8 X 10 X 3 inch box with super heavy duty 1-1/2 inch bubble wrap. This is the stuff with the heavy plastic that does not pop easily. Its meant for packing very heavy items, not a 1/8 ounce item which could have been sent in a envelope. This is the second item I've received from B&H packed this way. That last was some metallic printer paper. Same thing, oversized box with heavy duty bubble wrap. I have a online store, and wanted to purchase some of that wrap right up until I discovered the price. Bubble wrap is available in various sized bubbles and grades with high priced stuff being very tough.

I bought a new laser printer a month or 6 weeks ago from B&H. It was well packed but not with that strong bubble wrap, so its something new. Either their machine that fills the bubble pack tubes is broken, or they have decided the good stuff is less expensive due to less shipping damage.

IMG_0740-L.jpg

Upvote 0
Mt Spokane Photography said:
I received the card today. If camera makers packed cameras this well, they'd come in a box the size of a refrigerator ;)

That small credit card sized paper with a key code on it was lacked in a 8 X 10 X 3 inch box with super heavy duty 1-1/2 inch bubble wrap. This is the stuff with the heavy plastic that does not pop easily. Its meant for packing very heavy items, not a 1/8 ounce item which could have been sent in a envelope. This is the second item I've received from B&H packed this way. That last was some metallic printer paper. Same thing, oversized box with heavy duty bubble wrap. I have a online store, and wanted to purchase some of that wrap right up until I discovered the price. Bubble wrap is available in various sized bubbles and grades with high priced stuff being very tough.

I bought a new laser printer a month or 6 weeks ago from B&H. It was well packed but not with that strong bubble wrap, so its something new. Either their machine that fills the bubble pack tubes is broken, or they have decided the good stuff is less expensive due to less shipping damage.

IMG_0740-L.jpg

Mine was packed similarly, which to me seems silly. I really wouldn't mind if they sent it in an envelope and charged me a few dollars less. But I do appreciate what they're doing. B&H is my go-to store.

Upvote 0