blaydese said:Shoot is over... now to process the pictures..
Wedding Photography Fail
blaydese said:Okay, processing is done... ???
THESE ARE LOW QUALITY RESIZED COPIES
IT WAS A BRIGHT SUNNY DAY, LITTLE SHADE AND HOT AS HELL,
I DID MY BEST TO GET THEM DONE AND BACK IN THE A/C AS SOON AS
POSSIBLE. I HAVE A CRAPPY CRAPPY KIT LENS EF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
.... AND THEY WANTED HDR LOOKING SHOTS, BLACK AND WHITE, ETC.
I'M POSTING SOME RANDOM GOOD (NOT GREAT) AND SOME BAD ONES SO YOU
CAN SEE MY RANGE,.... PLEASE BE KIND !
8) :-[ :-X :-\ :'(
It was a good day, so here are the results / outcome:
1) I took too much gear, flashes, tripods, etc.
2) I took a desk fan and extension cord SO WORTH IT ! It was freaking HOT!
3) Laptop worked great, while I ate, moved pics from SD card to laptop.
4) My son helped out, that was good, two people is way better than one.
5) I took 1,547 pictures, about 350 came out okay, 10-15 were good, none were excellent.
6) I made a CD of the pictures, a photo story DVD and two printed albums for them.
7) Getting $500.00 and investing in this: http://www.amazon.com/Canon-70-300mm-USM-Telephoto-Cameras/dp/B0040X4PQI/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=BXUXWWTANG66&coliid=I2JEP8WCBHXD6
PLEASE BE KIND ! MY FIRST (PROBABLY LAST *cry* ) WEDDING SHOOT !
Before you reply, watch this.... ;D w w w . y o u t u b e . c o m / w a t c h ? v = 3 i 6 T 8 Y t B X m A
cayenne said:danski0224 said:
Yep...sounded like the Judge knew his way around a camera too....that didn't help the "professionals' a bit....
blaydese said:Thank you everyone, and thanks for the tips.
I know I have a KIT LENS : and I did do my best. ;D
..and by the way, he did smile, not much, HE'S SHY and IT WAS REALLY HOT AND MISERABLE OUT... so ....
He did smile...I just did not post them... there are a lot more, but here is enough PROOF