Good deal on the 35mm 1.4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad deal, but you could've saved a bit more if you had ordered it from Abes of maine with $15 coupon (code: Loyalty15), the price comes out to $1,244.95 with free shipping. Add in to that another 2% cash back (which you get after ~3 months) if you sign up and go thru bigcrumbs.com and you final price for that lens: $1220

I'm going to be ordering that lens later today so if anyone here has a better deal, please do share :)

Upvote 0
T

treyconnally

neuroanatomist said:
Yes, it's a very good deal!
Mt Spokane Photography said:
I paid about $1300 1-1/2 years ago for mine, so with price increases since then, its a good deal.
jasonsim said:
I think I paid 1275.00 for mine used. So you got a great deal. There is talk about a version II coming soon, but I have my doubts. The only lens we know for sure is the 24-70 MK II.
jstn said:
Picked it up for the same price a few weeks back along with a 135mm f2L. Haven't really tried the 135 besides testing for issues because the 35 is so much fun! Good deal, great lens!
JR said:
Not only a good deal but a good value as well. All you need to do now is start shooting with it ;D!

Thanks for the feedback guys. I can now rest easy at night!

sheedoe said:
Not a bad deal, but you could've saved a bit more if you had ordered it from Abes of maine with $15 coupon (code: Loyalty15), the price comes out to $1,244.95 with free shipping. Add in to that another 2% cash back (which you get after ~3 months) if you sign up and go thru bigcrumbs.com and you final price for that lens: $1220

I'm going to be ordering that lens later today so if anyone here has a better deal, please do share :)

I would say I search pretty deep, but not that deep! Great find and apparently your deal is a SUPER deal!!!

Again, thanks so much!

::post Dead::

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.