Gordon Laing reviews the 8K quality from the Canon EOS R5

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
Reviewer Gordon Laing has done a video showcasing the 8K quality from the Canon EOS R5. The video was recorded, edited, and posted to YouTube in all of its 8K glory.
The quality of the 8K video from the EOS R5 looks great to me, and if you can work around some of the perceived weaknesses, you’re going to get great results from the camera.
So get some coffee while the 8K buffers and enjoy the samples.

Continue reading...

frjmacias

EOS R5 and EOS M50
May 14, 2020
Monterey, California
It is funny to note that on older computers like the one I am currently using at work, the 8K playback does not play smoothly. Obviously this is an issue with the processing and rendering power of my work computer, but it has no problem playing back 4K, so the quality of the 8K is damn impressive. Super detailed.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

SonicStudios

R5
CR Pro
Mar 4, 2020
I heard the firmware update was going to be released earlier than the promised August 18th RUMORED date. Counting down the days till August 17th!!! It will probably coincide with my delivery of the RF 100 2.8 that I preorder what seems like a year ago, not to mention my Ninja V+ is gathering dust waiting for the update, thought about putting the + with my V on my DJI RS2, making side view mirrors hahahahahahahah

Upvote 0

RayValdez360

Soon to be the greatest.
Jun 6, 2012
Philadelphia
I heard the firmware update was going to be released earlier than the promised August 18th RUMORED date. Counting down the days till August 17th!!! It will probably coincide with my delivery of the RF 100 2.8 that I preorder what seems like a year ago, not to mention my Ninja V+ is gathering dust waiting for the update, thought about putting the + with my V on my DJI RS2, making side view mirrors hahahahahahahah
where did you get your RF100 because I pre-ordered mine in july and still dont have it.

Upvote 0