Upvote 0

Pinchers of Peril

Shoot first ask questions later
Nov 15, 2012
www.paulandsunny.blogspot.com
tome223 said:
Pinchers of Peril said:
Merry Christmas

Very nice pictures! Was a flash used? Just wondering how you achieved good lighting from front with lights behind them. Was the room otherwise dark?

Sorry to answer this so late. I happend back upon this thread and just saw your question. I didn't use a flash for either of these pics (I actually don't own a flash.. ha ha). There was a large window just behind me to my left and so it let in a lot of nice natural light. The Christmas lights were far enough away that the light from the window didn't really hit them. Hope that helps.

Upvote 0

rpt

Mar 7, 2012
India
cellomaster27 said:
Here's one that I took for holiday card photo. First time doing this type of shot. I wish I had a softbox and fill light.. I was using a naked lamp and pillows/chairs to direct the light somewhat. Minimal PP.
Cute! However, make sure the picture disappears later in the coming year because if it does not you are looking at trouble that will plague you for the rest of your life starting about 12 years from today... ;)

Upvote 0

cellomaster27

Capture the moment!
Jun 3, 2013
San Jose - CA
rpt said:
cellomaster27 said:
Here's one that I took for holiday card photo. First time doing this type of shot. I wish I had a softbox and fill light.. I was using a naked lamp and pillows/chairs to direct the light somewhat. Minimal PP.
Cute! However, make sure the picture disappears later in the coming year because if it does not you are looking at trouble that will plague you for the rest of your life starting about 12 years from today... ;)

Yeah, I actually thought this didn't post. I clicked post but x'ed out right after. Haha I deleted. good idea :)

Upvote 0