"How to" carry 2 cameras with out spend a lot of money

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
Dear friends.
Yes, I an the cheapo, when I buy any support photographic equipment, NO, NOT CAMERAS OR GREAT LENSES.
Yes, any things that have no Lens glass, or no electronic Parts/ Module.
Past 3 years, I need a double shoulder straps to carry 2 cameras, or just 1 camera---Not from the Neck, but load the weight to my shoulders, I find this Great and cheap " Made in China" Double strap, with great camera connection design = $ 29 US dollars , Now ( Three years ago = $ 12 US Dollars)---I say to my self--Why not, Not try this Cheapo, If it not good, just throw it away.
Yes, It work great for me past 3 years.
BUT, I add more belt for super security from the hole at camera connector to my cameras too( See Pix. BS5 and BS6).
Enjoy, and save 50-60 US Dollars for buy the high cost Double Shoulder Belts.
Have a great day.
Surapon.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/151312089174

Attachments

• BS3.jpg
    BS3.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 1,588
  • BS4.jpg
    BS4.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,618
  • BS5.jpg
    BS5.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 1,587
  • BS6.jpg
    BS6.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 1,627
surapon said:
Dear friends.
Yes, I an the cheapo, when I buy any support photographic equipment, NO, NOT CAMERAS OR GREAT LENSES.
Past 3 years, I need a double shoulder straps to carry 2 cameras, or just 1 camera---Not from the Neck, but load the weight to my shoulders, I find this Great and cheap " Made in China" Double strap, with great camera connection design = $ 19 US dollars , Now ( Three years ago = $ 12 US Dollars)---I say to my self--Why not, Not try this Cheapo, If it not good, just throw it away.
BUT, I add more belt for super security from the hole at camera connector to my cameras too( See Pix. BS5 and BS6).
Have a great day.
Surapon.

http://www.amazon.com/CowboyStudio-Shoulder-QUICK-DOUBLE-STRAP/dp/B00806X3PK

Hi Mr. Surapon,

That's a great buy! I was a little confused at first, thinking you just attached two backrapid straps together with nylon straps...
That's certainly a cheap alternative compared the original blackrapid double, which has a RRP of $134.95 USD.

I'm saving up for a blackrapid yeti, which goes for $99.95 USD. It's not a necessary buy for me so I've just put spare change aside and I'm halfway there... Yes I know this is what children do ;D

Thanks for the post!

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
gshocked said:
surapon said:
Dear friends.
Past 3 years, I need a double shoulder straps to carry 2 cameras, or just 1 camera---Not from the Neck, but load the weight to my shoulders, I find this Great and cheap " Made in China" Double strap, with great camera connection design = $ 19 US dollars , Now ( Three years ago = $ 12 US Dollars)---I say to my self--Why not, Not try this Cheapo, If it not good, just throw it away.
Have a great day.
Surapon.

http://www.amazon.com/CowboyStudio-Shoulder-QUICK-DOUBLE-STRAP/dp/B00806X3PK

Hi Mr. Surapon,

That's a great buy! I was a little confused at first, thinking you just attached two backrapid straps together with nylon straps...
That's certainly a cheap alternative compared the original blackrapid double, which has a RRP of $134.95 USD.

I'm saving up for a blackrapid yeti, which goes for $99.95 USD. It's not a necessary buy for me so I've just put spare change aside and I'm halfway there... Yes I know this is what children do ;D

Thanks for the post!

No, Dear gshocked
NO, " I was a little confused at first, thinking you just attached two backrapid straps together with nylon straps.. "---This double shoulder straps come with two tie straps at the back of the neck and one at the chest( PIX. BS11). Only the Extra belt that I add for security , At the Camera body Photos BS5 and BS 6, Yes, Before I buy this Great and Cheap, I go to the local camera store, and see and try Black rapid. = Same Canvas Belt, Same quality and same level of Craftsmanship as the Cheapo.
If you get this 19 US Dollars, You will be glad to sane some money for your New Lenses.
Good luck.
Surapon

Upvote 0
zim said:
Hi Surapon,
I was wondering what the quality of the connection was like in the areas I've circled?
If cheap=poor quality metal then that looks like a potential bad failure point?

Regards
I've been using the same straps for about three and a half years now. No issues with that area, though I added a couple of nylon ties there just to be safe. The connectors can't twist around anymore but at least it feels more secure.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2010
zim said:
Hi Surapon,
I was wondering what the quality of the connection was like in the areas I've circled?

Regards

I had a genuine BR RS-4 strap break in this exact spot at the joint. Fortunately I did not drop my camera. I also have an eBay knockoff and that one has been fine build quality.

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
zim said:
Hi Surapon,

Regards

Dear Zim.
I am very lucky that do not have any problems about this awesome double belt at all, for 3 years of heavy use.
Have a great day, Sir.
Surapon

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
ninjapeps said:
zim said:
Hi Surapon,

Regards
I've been using the same straps for about three and a half years now. No issues with that area, though I added a couple of nylon ties there just to be safe. The connectors can't twist around anymore but at least it feels more secure.

Thanks, dear ninjapeps.
I will do as your recommend too----Add more Nylon Ties, Just for Security----THANKSSSSSS.
Surapon

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
Jamesy said:
zim said:
Hi Surapon,

Regards

I had a genuine BR RS-4 strap break in this exact spot at the joint. Fortunately I did not drop my camera. I also have an eBay knockoff and that one has been fine build quality.

Thankssss, Dear friend Jamesy.
Yes, I am agree with you, This Great and Cheapo are made with great Quality.
Have a good night.
Surapon

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
TexPhoto said:
I have an identical double strap, and a single. No problems in 1 year on the double, 3 years on the single.
Pro tip, wear a black shirt, and you look a little less goofy. At least I feel less goofy... Hmmmm

Thanks, Dear Friend TexPhoto.
Yes, I use mine= 3+ years too, and have no problem at all.-----Ha, Ha, Ha----I live in North Carolina, and If I wear the Black shirt in summer season, I will be cooked in the Hot Sun at 95+ Degree " F "-----Yes, When we work/ Shoot at night, We always wear Black Shirt too.
Have a good night.
Surapon

Upvote 0
surapon said:
Thanks, dear ninjapeps.
I will do as your recommend too----Add more Nylon Ties, Just for Security----THANKSSSSSS.
Surapon
No prob. I used to see people post about that before so I figured why not? It may seem a little paranoid but nylon ties are cheap and it doesn't affect performance.

Upvote 0

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
mrsfotografie said:
I just use the oem neck straps and have one camera dangling from a shoulder while the other is in use - or I carry one camera in my Lowepro Mini Trekker AW and alternate as needed, or I ask my girlfriend to be my assistant and hold one of the camera's for me ;D

Wow, You are Super smart Photographer, Dear Friend mrsfotografie.
No ways for Me, " or I ask my girlfriend to be my assistant and hold one of the camera's for me "---If I do that, I will be Dead man, Because my wife will kill me------Ha, Ha, Ha, Or the worst, As Typical Thai Wifes do, She will Dismember my Important Organ from my body during I fell to sleep in the bed. That Why I must be " One man Army" to survive the War/ The Job that I love.
Just Kidding, But the Truth.
Have a great weekend.
Surapon

Upvote 0
surapon said:
mrsfotografie said:
I just use the oem neck straps and have one camera dangling from a shoulder while the other is in use - or I carry one camera in my Lowepro Mini Trekker AW and alternate as needed, or I ask my girlfriend to be my assistant and hold one of the camera's for me ;D

Wow, You are Super smart Photographer, Dear Friend mrsfotografie.
No ways for Me, " or I ask my girlfriend to be my assistant and hold one of the camera's for me "---If I do that, I will be Dead man, Because my wife will kill me------Ha, Ha, Ha, Or the worst, As Typical Thai Wifes do, She will Dismember my Important Organ from my body during I fell to sleep in the bed. That Why I must be " One man Army" to survive the War/ The Job that I love.
Just Kidding, But the Truth.
Have a great weekend.
Surapon

Dear friend Surapon, you are absolutely fabulous!!!

Upvote 0