Kickstarter: Universal Camera Strap – The Only Strap for Every Camera

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
Cameras are an expensive bit of kit and if you like to take pictures of your outdoor adventures or urban explorations, it’s definitely a good idea to get your hands on a reliable strap to keep your kit secure on the go. With that in mind, it’s hard to look beyond this ace looking KUVRD Universal Camera Strap which is funding over on Kickstarter now. Billed as the most versatile camera strap on the market, it has been designed, built and tested just for you. No matter your style, subject or setting, this strap will perform admirably.
Available for $55 during the Kickstarter campaign (down from the expected retail of $89), this KUVRD Universal Camera Strap on Kickstarter will be the accessory you’ve been waiting for when it comes to carrying your camera in style. It offers unparalleled functionality in its performance and boasts all manner of clever and intuitive design features which will help streamline your photo taking endeavours...

Continue reading...

SecureGSM

2 x 5D IV
Feb 26, 2017
Peak design uses additional disk & loop to connect the strap's end to the camera, while KUVRD's doesn't.
highly recommended, It saved me more than once when one of my cameras accidentally disconnected from the strap end.
i normally hook the safety leash to the D-ring part of the shoulder strap, not like shown on the photo.

71cD%2B1Nq18L._SL1500_.jpg

Upvote 0