LP E17 battery alternatives from EUROPEAN stores?

koenkooi

CR Pro
Feb 25, 2015
The Netherlands
I bought an RP that came with an extra Hahnel battery, as did my G1XIII coincidentally. Works fine.
The LP-E12 Hahnels I have perform like Canon-brand batteries, but after 3 years to loose capacity faster than Canon ones. So I'm very happy them, the ones I bought 8 years ago still work.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
CR Pro
Nov 11, 2012
Yorkshire, England
The LP-E12 Hahnels I have perform like Canon-brand batteries, but after 3 years to loose capacity faster than Canon ones. So I'm very happy them, the ones I bought 8 years ago still work.
I looked the price of the Hahnel batteries up here in the UK and I was surprised to see that they are pretty close to the genuine Canon ones in price. For my 'work' cameras I've always used genuine Canon batteries.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

koenkooi

CR Pro
Feb 25, 2015
The Netherlands
I looked the price of the Hahnel batteries up here in the UK and I was surprised to see that they are pretty close to the genuine Canon ones in price. For my 'work' cameras I've always used genuine Canon batteries.
They were significantly cheaper than Canon ones when I bought them, but I've also changed to going Canon-only for batteries, so I haven't monitored the pricing.

Upvote 0