Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximilian

The dark side - I've been there
CR Pro
Nov 7, 2013
Germany
Hi Graham!

I suppose you should ask this question to the mods, too.

If a member quits membership she/he has the possibility to decide to remove any of her/his post ever written.
Surely mods could do the same if neccessary - for whatever reason.

The reason why PropeNonComposMentis did leave this forum is unknown to me.

I did a quick search, found some posts regarding to him, but no more member with this name.

Sorry.

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
martti said:
Got here because I tought that somebody else than myself was interested in the former prime minister of Estonia, Edgar Savisaar, having his leg amputated. I am not used to the way you guys use words...I am too stuck in the real world. Maybe if I drink something...

At least in common English usage and certain literary genres, the term 'member' generally refers to a specific appendage present on only one gender, and I would strongly prefer to not have mine 'deleted'. :eek:

Upvote 0
Jan 1, 2013
Neuro,
You had me choking.
-r

neuroanatomist said:
martti said:
Got here because I tought that somebody else than myself was interested in the former prime minister of Estonia, Edgar Savisaar, having his leg amputated. I am not used to the way you guys use words...I am too stuck in the real world. Maybe if I drink something...

At least in common English usage and certain literary genres, the term 'member' generally refers to a specific appendage present on only one gender, and I would strongly prefer to not have mine 'deleted'. :eek:

Upvote 0
You all make it up as you go.
Now there was a worry af a member of the of this communion having disappeared.
Had she lost any appendages in the process. She had not not been cut or quartered. she only had disappeared from some listings. In one piece.

So why coundn't you peope, perfectly literary as you are, put some effort in the reports you make so that even outsiders could make some sense of them?

Too much asked?

Upvote 0
Jan 29, 2011
He made a couple of very disparaging posts when somebody asked an innocuous enough question about some images and CMYK. It was in total contrast to many of his other posts that were overly glowing, particularly about relatively mediocre images, he obviously suffered from strong mood swings and commented on his failing health several times, he also boasted that he was arrogant and opinionated. I think that persona involvement ran its course, though I wouldn't be surprised to see a different user name from the same ISP with a more moderated tone soon enough.

Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Folks.
Thanks to all, I must have missed the disparaging posts, but then I'm going to guess that CMYK only came up in something about printing so I probably already glazed over! ;D I try to get enthused about most subjects but some I just can't manage!
I'm sorry about the confusion of having ones member deleted, I didn't realise it was that easy to cause confusion with two words!

Cheers, Graham.

Upvote 0

slclick

EOS 3
Dec 17, 2013
lion rock said:
Neuro,
You had me choking.
-r

neuroanatomist said:
martti said:

Wait, you combined 'choking' with 'member'?

Upvote 0
P

Pookie

privatebydesign said:
He made a couple of very disparaging posts when somebody asked an innocuous enough question about some images and CMYK. It was in total contrast to many of his other posts that were overly glowing, particularly about relatively mediocre images, he obviously suffered from strong mood swings and commented on his failing health several times, he also boasted that he was arrogant and opinionated. I think that persona involvement ran its course, though I wouldn't be surprised to see a different user name from the same ISP with a more moderated tone soon enough.

Consider his name... translated - almost not quite of mind. AKA = guano loco !!!

Upvote 0

NonOblitusSedAbiit

Eidetic Epiphany
Mar 29, 2015
privatebydesign said:
Caveat Emptor !

Upvote 0

Ozarker

Love, joy, and peace to all of good will.
CR Pro
Jan 28, 2015
The Ozarks
slclick said:
lion rock said:
Neuro,
You had me choking.
-r

neuroanatomist said:
martti said:

Wait, you combined 'choking' with 'member'?

And the thread continues its death spiral! LOL! You are funny man!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.