Moire and False Colour Artefacts - 5DSR

Jun 10, 2013
Hi,

I'm really quite tempted in picking up a 5DS/R and would prefer to go for the R as for want of a better reason the moniker shares my initials. :D
Primarily for landscape, though I do shoot in a studio too and would like to about the risk of moire and false colour artefacts. It's not something I've really had to deal with before. Are all of these issues correctable in post? I'm quite proficient in PS so am not worried if it will take time, but really I would like to know from anyone else who shoots without an AA filter. I guess what I am asking is there a risk of losing a keeper or is it correctable in post?

Thanks

rs

Dec 29, 2012
UK
Sashi said:
Thank you that was really helpful. It will be great to hear others experience with the camera.
PS "I'm really quite tempted in picking up a 5DS/R and would prefer to go for the R as for want of a better reason the moniker shares my initials. :D" - I couldn't help notice your screen name, I guess that means your tempted by one too?
Purely my initials. One of the 5DS's would be nice to have at some point, but for the moment I'm trying to get the funds together for an 85L.

Upvote 0