Online rating/comment app/site?

Marsu42

Canon Pride.
Feb 7, 2012
Berlin
der-tierfotograf.de
I'm currently sorting through my heaps of wildlife shots and am writíng captions for them. As there are so many opinions as there are potential viewers, I have a couple of friends who are willing to give their personal rating for the shots, write comments or even text captions for them.

The problem: My current approach "create a web slideshow with numbered shots, then let the people write back via e-mail" has a lot of overhead and creates a lot of hassle for the volunteers.

The question: Is there some pic site where I can upload my shots that includes the option to rate the pictures online and write captions/comments for them? It doesn't need to have multi-user security, I can simply share my login.

I have my own website, so if there's some ready-made (sql/php) web app I can also simply use this - but writing my own interface with a cms like drupal is currently too time-consuming for me. A free or at least inexpensive solution is definitely preferred. If it has a nice interface, I could also use it to let clients chose the shots they like from pre-processed proofs.

Mar 25, 2011
Upvote 0