tron said:
Krob78 said:
tron said:
Chuck Alaimo said:
Krob78 said:
ashmadux said:
Dick said:
I don't like those options at all.

ISO 6400 is not really usable on 5D3, so on 7D2? Not gonna happen... I guess this comes down to the definition of "usable". My shooting style is to avoid high ISOs especially when it's dark.

Then the slow burst rate combined with the higher mega pickles... What's the point? Well, if it's a macro only camera then yeah, I'd go with this options just to get more room for additional cropping.

Megapickles? ROFL. Best typo ever.

Why do you say 5d3 not usable at 6400...there's been some truly awesome example online at even 12800 (or am i thinking the 6d?)

?
I've had no issues with my 5d mkIII shooting very usable images at iso 6400 and highter...

I like mega pickles too...but as to the best typo, go check the 70d spec topic...feature number 3!

the OP edited the typo out, but it is preserved via insert quote ;D

alan_k said:
Dylan777 said:
My 2cents for 7D II:

1. 1D X AF system
2. 10fps
3. Solid body, similiar to 5D III
3. wife etc
4. ISO same as rumor 70D or a bit better
5. Sensor technology same as 1D X or 5D III - crop size with Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors
6. More poweful battery

Wow, that's quite a feature... ;D
Will this "feature" be the same in all continents or they will be variations depending whether the model is sold, like Japan, EU or USA? ;D ;D ;D

(Just like Kiss/Rebel/ etc...)
Could be the new feature make cause some folks to order their new cameras as "grey market"... :D
Or even get multiple bodies (for redundancy of course) ;D
One should always have a backup body... or two... ;D
Bought from a separate place (one grey market one through Canon representatives) ;D

Upvote 0
Jan 13, 2013
tron said:
Krob78 said:
tron said:
Krob78 said:
tron said:
Chuck Alaimo said:
Krob78 said:
ashmadux said:
Dick said:
I don't like those options at all.

ISO 6400 is not really usable on 5D3, so on 7D2? Not gonna happen... I guess this comes down to the definition of "usable". My shooting style is to avoid high ISOs especially when it's dark.

Then the slow burst rate combined with the higher mega pickles... What's the point? Well, if it's a macro only camera then yeah, I'd go with this options just to get more room for additional cropping.

Megapickles? ROFL. Best typo ever.

Why do you say 5d3 not usable at 6400...there's been some truly awesome example online at even 12800 (or am i thinking the 6d?)

?
I've had no issues with my 5d mkIII shooting very usable images at iso 6400 and highter...

I like mega pickles too...but as to the best typo, go check the 70d spec topic...feature number 3!

the OP edited the typo out, but it is preserved via insert quote ;D

alan_k said:
Dylan777 said:
My 2cents for 7D II:

1. 1D X AF system
2. 10fps
3. Solid body, similiar to 5D III
3. wife etc
4. ISO same as rumor 70D or a bit better
5. Sensor technology same as 1D X or 5D III - crop size with Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors
6. More poweful battery

Wow, that's quite a feature... ;D
Will this "feature" be the same in all continents or they will be variations depending whether the model is sold, like Japan, EU or USA? ;D ;D ;D

(Just like Kiss/Rebel/ etc...)
Could be the new feature make cause some folks to order their new cameras as "grey market"... :D
Or even get multiple bodies (for redundancy of course) ;D
One should always have a backup body... or two... ;D
Bought from a separate place (one grey market one through Canon representatives) ;D

Hahaha ... Dylan777's 2cents went a long way ;D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.