Please share your snow/ Ice Photos with us in CR.

Jack Douglas

CR for the Humour
Apr 10, 2013
Alberta, Canada
wildlifeandmore, that's a very compelling image with the mountains. Seeing it I just had to post all I could get today after 2 hours. Now it did snow yesterday and went below 0 C but try as I might I can't produce proof that there is snow in this scene! ;)

6D 300 X2 640th F6.3 ISO 400 about half frame crop

Jack

Attachments

• Bison_14843.JPG
    Bison_14843.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 542
Upvote 0
Just one of many old, aged, wooden buildings lining the countryside here.

11652540423_7f71bb3c12_c.jpg

Upvote 0

Don Haines

Beware of cats with laser eyes!
Jun 4, 2012
Canada
Jack Douglas said:
wildlifeandmore, that's a very compelling image with the mountains. Seeing it I just had to post all I could get today after 2 hours. Now it did snow yesterday and went below 0 C but try as I might I can't produce proof that there is snow in this scene! ;)

Jack
Nice picture! I assume the snow was hiding behind the Bison...

I saw some Bison at my place yesterday..... but it was a slightly different scenario :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    896.5 KB · Views: 403
Upvote 0
W

wildlifeandmore

Don Haines said:
Jack Douglas said:

Jack
Nice picture! I assume the snow was hiding behind the Bison...

I saw some Bison at my place yesterday..... but it was a slightly different scenario :)

Thanks. Yeah, all over the place. Is that a quinoa burger?

Upvote 0

Don Haines

Beware of cats with laser eyes!
Jun 4, 2012
Canada
Jack Douglas said:
Yeh, the snow was hiding. Honest we still have snow on the ground but that was a south hill exposure.

Now Don, do you actually fry bison burgers or are you pulling my leg? I've eaten moose burgers that were pretty decent.

Jack

President's choice Bison Burgers..... quite tasty...
http://reviews.presidentschoice.ca/6584/F16848/reviews.htm

And I've got snow! Not a patch of bare ground to be seen and the ice in the river behind the house (Ottawa river) is 42 inches thick!

Upvote 0
W

wildlifeandmore

Don Haines said:
Jack Douglas said:
Yeh, the snow was hiding. Honest we still have snow on the ground but that was a south hill exposure.

Now Don, do you actually fry bison burgers or are you pulling my leg? I've eaten moose burgers that were pretty decent.

Jack

President's choice Bison Burgers..... quite tasty...
http://reviews.presidentschoice.ca/6584/F16848/reviews.htm

And I've got snow! Not a patch of bare ground to be seen and the ice in the river behind the house (Ottawa river) is 42 inches thick!
Delicious. Bison is well overpriced here. Elk is cheap. Not sure about fried buffalo...maybe with a fried twinkee ;)

Upvote 0

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
Dear All of my Friends.
Thousand Thanks for the Most Beautiful Snow/ Ice Photos, and Super Point of views , The Unique ones.
Yes, The Post like this, make most of our friend post and share their photos to let us see, Learn and Improve our Photographic Skill.
Thanks you a gain, my dear friends.
Have a great Week End.
Surapon.
PS. Happy Spring Season in USA.

Upvote 0