Prints required for display at wedding - recommendations please!

Hello US members of Canon Rumors,

I'm based in the UK but getting married later in the year in Memphis, TN, USA (my fiancee's home town). We would like to put up a photographic display at the wedding showing memories of our time together so far. We're thinking somewhere between 20 and 50 images around 12"x8" (maybe smaller). We'd only use the images for the one day and are therefore not looking to spend a fortune on the absolute highest quality prints (total spend of maybe $300 or under). We're not sure exactly what style of prints we're after yet but ideally something with a bit of a mount (e.g. 1/8" polystyrene mount) would be ideal, but I guess paper would be fine too. We'd display on a temporary wall (the kind you see at trade shows and conferences, assuming the hotel has some!).

Do any of you have any recommendations for a good online print service that would deliver to the US? I've used www.ezprints.com about 5-6 years ago but their website has changed a lot since and I think they might be after a different target market these days.

Any advice greatly appreciated!