Save 10% on all Canon gear at Midwest Photo (MPEX.com)

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
This weekend only, you can save 10% on all Canon gear at Midwest Photo (mpex.com). These savings are on top of the Canon USA instant rebate program currently running. Save 10% on all Canon gear at Midwest Photo (MPEX.com) using the coupon code CANTBEATCANON. These deals run until midnight Eastern Time on Sunday, November 19, 2023.

See full article...

Reactions: 2 users

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
how realiable are they as a supplier? I notice they want me to buy insurance for the shipment which seems kind of odd.

I would think that if I am picking UPS I should not need to also insure the shipment after paying $60 for shipping 2 day air.
They are as reliable and trustworthy as any of the big retailers. They just won't have the shipping volume contracts that the likes of B&H would have for insurance, which B&H may just cover internally.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
This is kind of an amazing deal when you think about it. Thanks to @Canon Rumors Guy I am buying something I otherwise never would have. I mean do I really need to replace my 100-400 version II with the 100-500...

Thank goodness I am resisting the urge to buy an R3 for $4500 with no tax! Just don't do it Russell....
That what I just did! now I have a second body R3.

Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2021
European Black Friday savings are, compared to the USA, ridiculous! Even Amazon, most of the time, offers "Black Friday" items at prices higher than many "non Black Friday"" competitors. And the vast majority of products they offer are cheap crappy no-name "made in guess where" products.
I didn't know this. I wonder what the reason is?

Upvote 0