Sold Out: Refurbished Canon EOS 5D Mark IV $2379 (Reg $3299)

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
HTML:
<p>Act quickly if you’ve been thinking about taking advantage of this EOS 5D Mark IV deal, as stock is running low and it will likely be sold out some time today.</p>
<p>The Canon Store has 15% off refurbished items for St Patrick’s day. One of the great deals available is the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV for $2379. Just use the coupon code “<b>MRGREENIE”</b> during checkout. Act fast, these won’t last long.</p>
<p><strong><a href="http://bit.ly/2x3SER1">Refurbished Canon EOS 5D Mark IV $2379</a></strong> (Reg $3299)</p>
<span id="pty_trigger"></span>

goldenhusky

CR Pro
Dec 2, 2016
Re: Hot Deal: Refurbished Canon EOS 5D Mark IV $2379 (Reg $3299)

ahsanford said:
Still in stock. Meanwhile, the 135L sold out instantly -- as always.

- A

135 f/2L is an awesome lens. The best portrait lens I have owned so far and the lens I often reach for. This is followed by my 85mm f/1.8 for head shots, granted I never got a 85L. I was going to get the 85 f/1.4L IS but since I also shoot Sony now I decided to get a Batis 85mm f/1.8. This combined with Sony's eye auto focus is an excellent combination on the Sony world.

Upvote 0
Re: Hot Deal: Refurbished Canon EOS 5D Mark IV $2379 (Reg $3299)

It is just after midnight Friday night (or early Saturday morning depending on your view). I thought 5D4 would be sold out by now, but they were still in stock. I bit the bullet and bought one as a second body to go with my current 5D4 (also bought from the refurbished store several months ago). Lots of other cameras still in stock, but not 1Dx (i or ii). Most nice lenses, however, are sold out.

Upvote 0
I'm a happy camper! I ordered one Friday morning. I called Canon to make sure it was OK to have it delivered to a relative in Oregon, which saved $217 in Wa. sales tax.

Now I can consider selling the 5D III which I got on ebay for $925, which came with a 3rd party grip and remote. It needs cleaning, but has 613,000 actuations!!! and works like a champ! Bet I can sell it for $1000-1200. Should I cop to how much it has been used?

Only reason I can see to keep it is to use Magic Lantern.

Upvote 0