That’s all folks, for me anyway. Canon Rumors will live on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sporgon

5% of gear used 95% of the time
CR Pro
Nov 11, 2012
Yorkshire, England
Very sad to hear this.

(((((((())))))))

All I can say is that if you and your family are ever up in this end of the woods, stop by and let's go out for a paddle in the canoes
Hey @Don Haines, where the hell have you been ? Many of us here on CR have been really worried about you !! In fact there was even a ‘where is Don’ thread. Good to hear you’re still around, even if it’s just as CR is leaving the building.

Reactions: 8 users
Upvote 0
Sep 29, 2018
I am really sorry to hear that Craig. I have never known you to do any thing other than deliver the best info you had available and don't remember you attacking any one ever. It is is truly horrible when information it's self has been weaponized to the degree it has.

I respect you putting family first and wish you the best.

Reactions: 5 users
Upvote 0

unfocused

Photos/Photo Book Reviews: www.thecuriouseye.com
Jul 20, 2010
Springfield, IL
www.thecuriouseye.com
After being here since the beginning, I haven't been around much in the last several years at all, but I'm sad to hear this, and especially sad to hear the reason.

Craig, best of luck with all your future endeavors, you'll be missed.
You've been missed. You were a very fair moderator.

Reactions: 3 users
Upvote 0

Stig Nygaard

EOS R7, Powershot G5 X II & Olympus TG-5
CR Pro
Jul 10, 2013
Copenhagen
www.flickr.com
I don't know anything about the story behind this, besides I share your frustration related to the status of "youtubers" and social media personalities. And we all know how ugly many are behaving today in comment-sections. However I find it hard to imagine that someone would hit personally on you and even your family?... And why they would do it, you are just posting rumors? That's far out, and I'm very sad to hear that.
But a big thanks for all the good years you have given us with canon rumors. And best wishes to you and your family.

Reactions: 6 users
Upvote 0

unfocused

Photos/Photo Book Reviews: www.thecuriouseye.com
Jul 20, 2010
Springfield, IL
www.thecuriouseye.com
Strange indeed. I guess there is more that we will never know. Or at least I will never know. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around anyone getting worked up over cameras to this degree, regardless of who is right and who is wrong.

Reactions: 9 users
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.