Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
HTML:
<p><strong>The words of Vincent Laforet

<span style="font-weight: normal;">Over on VF’s blog, he makes mention of  a lot of great stuff coming.</span></strong></p>
<p>Perhaps he’ll get permission from Canon to post his 1Ds Mark IV film to avoid the last 2 debacles. :)<strong> </strong></p>
<p><strong><a href="http://blog.vincentlaforet.com/2010/08/12/been-busy-lately-a-little-quiet-on-the-blog-i-know-lot-of-stuff-coming/">http://blog.vincentlaforet.com/2010/08/12/been-busy-lately-a-little-quiet-on-the-blog-i-know-lot-of-stuff-coming/</a></strong></p>
<p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000;">c</span>r</strong></p>

R

Rukes

Re: There’s a BIG Announcement Coming Soon

Am I missing something here? Is this supposed to be it?

"Then there’s a BIG announcement coming soon… something to do with Photography and iPads and iPhones… can’t wait to share that one - that too has been a 6 month project in the making… more to come soon! The goal is for all of this to happen within the next 2-4 weeks!"

Sounds like he's been working with someone that made some sort of tethering hardware for an iPad/iPhone, doesn't sound like anything like a 1Ds or camera body...

Edit: Looks like the big announcement and the "something to do with..." are separate, it's just worded pretty wrong and the elipses don't help at all. At least that's my guess.

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
Re: There’s a BIG Announcement Coming Soon

The truth is we have more info and announcements coming in the next 2-4 weeks than I’ve probably ever had since Reverie or Nocturne

If my memory doesn't fail nocturne was linked to the 1DIV, right? So if there is something in the tube that is bigger than all he ever had, it cannot be an iphone thing only...Must be something related to 1DsIV...time will tell...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.