This image may have been photoshopped

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
MARKOE PHOTOE said:
Saw this monkey at our Oakland Zoo with a cel phone. I soon then saw pizza's being delivered to the same location!

Ha, Ha, Ha---Ha, Ha, Ha-----I want to know that Big ape will use VISA or MASTERCARD ???----Plus he/ she will get upset that delivery boy send him Pepsi---Not COKE.
Ha, Ha, Ha.
Surapon

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
"The crabs human see or eat are usually only six or so inches across their shells. An aerial image taken in the UK captured a massive crab, and is now garnering a lot of attention online. The aerial shot enables viewers to see the full body of the crab, including its pinchers and legs. It's estimated that the beast measures 50 feet long.

Quinton Winter, who runs a website devoted to the weird and unusual, is one of the folks who has seen the picture. Initially, he believed he was looking at a bizarre sand formation that bore a striking resemblance to a crab. However, he now thinks it is indeed a real-life crab -- one that he actually saw in person last summer. Winter explained, 'At first all I could see was some faint movement, then as it rose from the water I thought, 'That's a funny looking bit of driftwood.' It had glazed blank eyes on stalks, swiveling wildly and it clearly was a massive crab with crushing claws.'

The largest known crab in the world is the Japanese Spider Crab. They can measure 12 feet across from claw to claw and weigh up to 40 pounds."

Is it REAL ?---Or Photoshop ??? ( From AOL.com Web Site )
Surapon

Attachments

• xGiant-crab-spotted-at-Kent-docks-521553.jpg.pagespeed.ic.YhLCiBPqEw.jpg
    xGiant-crab-spotted-at-Kent-docks-521553.jpg.pagespeed.ic.YhLCiBPqEw.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,632
Upvote 0
Nobody said it had to be good photoshop.

fark_fzM06WXQKWrD_Ne-KHnJg7-6lrE.jpg

Upvote 0