Today's maternity shoot.

Ozarker

Love, joy, and peace to all of good will.
CR Pro
Jan 28, 2015
The Ozarks
Now that we are here in Texas there is more opportunity than in the Nevada desert. Thanks to Shannon and John. All shot with Canon's wonderful EF 24-70 f/2.8L II

I don't do any skin smoothing, partly because I prefer a more natural human look and partly because my editing skills are horrible. It's just a hobby. :)

Attachments

• Maternity 3 web.jpg
    Maternity 3 web.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 197
  • Maternity 9 web.jpg
    Maternity 9 web.jpg
    548.3 KB · Views: 196
  • Maternity 12 web.jpg
    Maternity 12 web.jpg
    581.6 KB · Views: 207
  • Maternity 10 web.jpg
    Maternity 10 web.jpg
    602.7 KB · Views: 196

scottkinfw

Wildlife photography is my passion
CR Pro
CanonFanBoy said:
Now that we are here in Texas there is more opportunity than in the Nevada desert. Thanks to Shannon and John. All shot with Canon's wonderful EF 24-70 f/2.8L II

I don't do any skin smoothing, partly because I prefer a more natural human look and partly because my editing skills are horrible. It's just a hobby. :)

These for me, are hard to shoot well. Having said that, I really like the last two a lot. Great job!

Upvote 0

Ozarker

CR Pro
Jan 28, 2015
The Ozarks
scottkinfw said:
CanonFanBoy said:

These for me, are hard to shoot well. Having said that, I really like the last two a lot. Great job!

Thanks Scott. I don't like the high key style myself, but I guess they want what they want. I'd have much preferred to shoot in lighting like the next to last photo by the brick wall. I think I could have had more light on that background too. Thanks again. :)

Upvote 0

Ozarker

CR Pro
Jan 28, 2015
The Ozarks
Refurb7 said:
These are very good photos. There is no reason to do skin smoothing for these.

She's got great skin. I try to stay away from skin smoothing as much as possible. I can do that because this is just a hobby for me. I prefer a natural look and smoothing is hard to do without the product ending up looking like plastic. No skin is that perfect.

Upvote 0