UK Photographer John Findlay is stealing work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nkbeer

:eek: In this day and age, Google is an amazing tool! This guy said he took this picture, even went so far as to say he had a tattoo that he removed... A little research found out otherwise. If you happen to see him in the Photography World, call him out...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150604743293135&set=o.117604714422&type=1&theater

T

thatcherk1

Canon-F1 said:
you have no better things to do in your life as making some nazi vendetta because of such kiddy bullS___?

probably while sitting on a PC full of warez soft.... ::)

You know, not everyone steals software. I'd presume from your comment that you don't pay for your software. Just because you steal, doesn't mean that others don't have greater moral principles.

Upvote 0
T

thatcherk1

Gothmoth said:
it´s obviously a kid.
who else would say that he tried to removed a tattoo and did such a lousy job.
beside that everyone can clearly see it is a watermark not a tattoo.

and i agree.... when you have no other thing to bother about you must be a lucky guy.

Maybe you don't have the experience of having your photos stolen. It's infuriating. I've had a photo stolen and published in our rival newspaper's Sunday morning front page. And it was stolen by a self-proclaimed "artist/photographer". It makes me indignant when I hear of any other thievery going on and makes me want to do something about it.

You may have no sympathy for someone who is having their work stolen, but don't poo poo those who do.

Upvote 0
T

thatcherk1

Canon-F1 said:
you have no better things to do in your life as making some nazi vendetta because of such kiddy bullS___?

Also, you apparently have nothing better to do than comment on someone making a vendetta...

Which is ok. I have nothing better to do than to criticize you for commenting on his vendetta. It's 7AM, I'm bored with another day without work and decided to entertain myself online.

You're probably a pretty miserable person aren't you?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.