What is Your Most Wanted Canon RF Lens/Camera That Isn't Available?

At this point it would cost additional engineering and QA time to remove video features. All digic X variants have the hardware support and so far all firmwares have the software support as well.
Ok, let it be with those video features (maybe a firmware to get rid of it later ;) , or a button to hide all that mess we, photographers only, don't want to use); anyway, a camera similar to X-H2 in all main aspects related to photography, at the same price.

Upvote 0
Ok, let it be with those video features (maybe a firmware to get rid of it later ;) , or a button to hide all that mess we, photographers only, don't want to use); anyway, a camera similar to X-H2 in all main aspects related to photography, at the same price.
Like a Fuji X-H?
Sounds like a nightmare to me!

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
I own 12 Canon bodies (since 1978) and 1 Fujifilm with grip, the X-H1. I don't believe you have tried this latter to make such a comment! ;)
Sorry, but I did. A friend of mine owned a camera store in France. And I still "hate" Fuji cameras, though far less than sonies, except the GF-X, which I love! :)

Upvote 0