Winter

Don Haines

Beware of cats with laser eyes!
Jun 4, 2012
Canada
AvTvM said:
luckily, nature will soon enough regulate the problem caused by stupid "animal lovers"... :)
At home, get within 100 meters of a duck and it flies away.... at this spot, they come up to you and beg for food..... But I must admit that it is impressive when a thousand ducks start marching up to you and surrounding you.....

Attachments

• ducks01-2.jpg
    ducks01-2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 192
Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi AvTvM. Don.
I think it has started already, the drake above the Ph in the watermark seems to be fading away already, or maybe he has been time traveling and messed with his past! ;D

Cheers, Graham.

AvTvM said:
luckily, nature will soon enough regulate the problem caused by stupid "animal lovers"... :)

Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Don.
A couple of nice shots, we went to a local bird reserve, they provided bird food for some of the birds (many enclosures had a don't feed me sign) and every duck for miles knew this, if you had a bag they would follow you, it was like the being the Pied Piper! ;D In fact if you rustled a paper bag of any kind ducks would appear just to check! ::)

Cheers, Graham.

Upvote 0

DominoDude

Certified photon catcher
Feb 7, 2013
::1
Valvebounce said:
Hi Don.
A couple of nice shots, we went to a local bird reserve, they provided bird food for some of the birds (many enclosures had a don't feed me sign) and every duck for miles knew this, if you had a bag they would follow you, it was like the being the Pied Piper! ;D In fact if you rustled a paper bag of any kind ducks would appear just to check! ::)

Cheers, Graham.
That's how I got bit by a mallard. I had just fiddled around with a small bag of chewing gums, and the sound interested the ducks. When they got close I kneeled and rubbed my fingers against each other in the mallard's direction... Since I didn't have anything to offer he stretched his neck out and bit me.
Lesson learned: If you don't have food of some sort, don't get near the ducks!

Upvote 0
Valvebounce said:
Hi AvTvM. Don.
I think it has started already, the drake above the Ph in the watermark seems to be fading away already, or maybe he has been time traveling and messed with his past! ;D

Cheers, Graham.

I'm not worried about the ducks... what about the person feeding the ducks? They seem to have lost their identity. "Witness Protection" perhaps, or just interesting PS work.

Upvote 0