Winter

D

Deleted member 378664

Hi Jack and Timo,

these are landscapes how I expect them to look like in winter.
I remember well one week of northern light expedition holiday in Finland in March 2013. I really like these landscapes. When I see your pictures I really would like to travel again to the north.

Our winters look more like this when we have the luck having temperatures under 0 degree Celsius.
But often it is too warm and the snow fallen at night is melted away in the evening of the following day.

FD_-3.jpg

Frank

Upvote 0
Ryananthony said:
Enderby, BC.

Nice shot! Although we've got plenty of foxes and especially coyotes around here I've never been able to get a decent shot of them. I was walking to work early one morning many years ago when I met a coyote ambling down the street. They not infrequently come into town at night or early in the day when few people are stirring. We stopped, stared at each other for a couple of seconds and went on our respective ways. No camera, of course.

Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
Photorex said:
Hi Jack and Timo,

these are landscapes how I expect them to look like in winter.
I remember well one week of northern light expedition holiday in Finland in March 2013. I really like these landscapes. When I see your pictures I really would like to travel again to the north.

Our winters look more like this when we have the luck having temperatures under 0 degree Celsius.
But often it is too warm and the snow fallen at night is melted away in the evening of the following day.

Frank

Hi Frank,

Nice picture.

Upvote 0

Jack Douglas

CR for the Humour
Apr 10, 2013
Alberta, Canada
pdirestajr said:
7D mkII with 70-200 f/2.8L II:
Saturday Snow by Philip DiResta, on Flickr

Love it, but I am partial to little children! Oh to be young again and playing in the snow.

Love all the other shots too. AvTvM I'm east of Edmonton, Alberta not far from Elk Island National Park. DPC I only have shown the nicest parts, the rest is a bit of an embarrassment! ;)

Jack

Upvote 0