Votes: 9 11.0%
  • 50mm's (any variety)

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Other

Votes: 42 51.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My most used lens, by far, is 70-200/2.8L. According to LR I use it more than the three next most used lenses combined. It's such a workhorse that I actually have two. I kept the older model (without IS) as a backup. And to be honest, I just couldn't trade it in, it has been so reliable in delivering excellent images that I just love it. Although I have 1.4x and 2x TCs I never use them with these lenses, I just switch to 7D if I need the extra perceived length. Most of the time I'm shooting them wide open, so I'd rather not lose the stop(s) with TCs.

In the department of lenses that I really like but don't use that much, one is above others: Canon 85/1.8. I've had one close to 20 years. I just like the way it is flawed. There's plenty of lens flare and other funky stuff going on, but it has character and it's a joy to handle. It just keeps on surprising me.

And I suppose if I had 135/2 I'd really like it and use it a lot. I kind of argued myself out of buying one, as I expect there to be IS version at some point for double the price...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.