|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
We’re hearing more and more about new Cinema EOS products has we get closer to NAB 2015 in April in Las Vegas, a show we will be attending.
We were told the following about the upcoming 4K Canon EOS C300 Mark II
- Color rendition a top priority
- Future proof mandate, great dynamic range, codec and usability
- Canon does not see the FS7 as a competitor, as they expect their camera to be better in every way.
- New motor zoom lens for C-series coming
- Shoulder mount system for EOS C300 Mark II coming
- No more on pricing at this time
More to come…