Canon has released their promised update to the Canon Cinema EOS C70.
Firmware Version 126.96.36.199 incorporates the following enhancements:
- The following features are enabled when the following lenses are attached: CN-E14-35mm T1.7 L S:
- Displaying metadata, such as the model name and the focal distance of the lens attached.
- Displaying T number.
- Support for Peripheral Illumination Correction and Chromatic Lens Aberration Correction.
- Support for [Dual Pixel Focus Guide].
- Enhances Clear Scan resolution.
- Enables to change WFM size.
- Enables to change Vector scope gain by touch.
- Enables to change WFM/Vector scope transparency.
- Improves AF performance.
- Enables tracking frame to change variably depending on subject.
- Enables to detect heads facing sideways or backwards, or in situations such as when wearing a helmet.
- Adds [Select Subject] assignable function via control ring/dial.
Some of our articles may include affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.