Due to the ongoing pandemic and manufacturing challenges, Canon USA has increased pricing on select RF and EF mount lenses. Some dealers may still be selling these items at the previous prices until they deplete their stock purchased in the past.
- RF 24-105mm F4 L IS USM now $1299.00 — a $200 increase
- RF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM now $1799.00 — a $200 increase
- RF 100-500mm F4-7.1L IS USM now $2899.00 — a $100 increase
- RF 600mm F11 IS STM now $799.00 — a $100 increase
- RF 800mm F11 DO IS STM now $999.00 — a $100 increase
- EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM now $1299.00 — a $200 increase
- EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM now $1299.00 — a $200 increase
- EF 35mm f/1.4L II now $1999.00 — a $200 increase
- EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM now $1499.00 — a $200 increase
- EF 85mm f/1.8 USM now $499.00 — a $80 increase
- EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x now $11999.00 — a $1000 increase
If you're in the market for any of these lenses and you see the old prices, now is probably the time to act.
We can also expect future refurbished lenses to increase in price as well.