Go ad-free and more by becoming a Canon Rumors PRO.

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
Over the last few years, I have been asked to provide a way to give people the option to directly support this site and community. I never wanted to have a “donate” button, so I have just left it up to display advertising revenue and affiliate revenue.
I have decided to open up memberships for readers of the site to remove all of the display ads on Canon Rumors, as well as providing some other bonuses.
I am actively working with vendors to provide bonuses to CR Pro members, whether it be exclusive discounts on gear and software. On the CR Pro Lifetime Plus plan, I will be giving away sometime free every year, and that will likely always happen in Q4 of every year.
The no advertising experience really speeds to site up. For those using Adblockers, I totally get it, however, I’ll be honest in saying I’m going to be going around them in the near future and there will be some ads displayed.
This program is also going to evolve, I wanted to do a few other things, but the current global...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
How about a "CR Enthusiast" level that's half all those prices and just gets rid of the popup (at the bottom) and autoplaying video ads?

That's a pretty cool idea, let me check on how difficult that would be to implement. It'll probably be next week before I hear back.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0