Mar 25, 2011
There is a Wholesale Photo Supply in New Jersey that may be the one you are asking about? They are on the list of approved suppliers. If they are selling products below the MAP, then they are not authorized.

I'd call and ask them. I think they are authorized but their web site leaves that in question.

A authorized dealer should display the Canon logo on their pages for Canon products but its not required. I wonder why they don't put the logo on their pages.

canon dealer logo.JPG

Upvote 0

wuxiaoan

EOS R5 | EOS 5D4
CR Pro
Oct 26, 2016
Denver, CO
There is a Wholesale Photo Supply in New Jersey that may be the one you are asking about? They are on the list of approved suppliers. If they are selling products below the MAP, then they are not authorized.

I'd call and ask them. I think they are authorized but their web site leaves that in question.

A authorized dealer should display the Canon logo on their pages for Canon products but its not required. I wonder why they don't put the logo on their pages.

View attachment 194180
Thanks much. Yes, that is the outfit I was referring to. Called and got recording that quickly disconnected me. Not gonna take any chances!

Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2011
Thanks much. Yes, that is the outfit I was referring to. Called and got recording that quickly disconnected me. Not gonna take any chances!
Are you looking to find a product like the R5 that is often out of stock? Otherwise, one of the larger and reliable retailers can help you. Just for example, two that are in Seattle that I personally know of are Glazer's Camera and Kenmore camera. I know of several dealers on that authorized list, our local dealer is on it but has dropped all cameras. They sold pro cameras for over 100 years before giving up on them. At one time, 15 or 20 years ago they were #3 behind B&H and Adorama but losing money at it. They have a huge warehouse but now, they sell and install high end audio video and high end kitchen gadgets and small appliances. The high markup stuff. I'll go there if I want a high end device thats not in a warehouse store, or even just a beginner level audio receiver. They are better than Best Buy at keeping the desirable stuff in stock.

Upvote 0