A BSI APS-C EOS R camera is coming in the second half of 2022 [CR2]

unfocused

Photos/Photo Book Reviews: www.thecuriouseye.com
Jul 20, 2010
Springfield, IL
www.thecuriouseye.com
@Dalantech thank you for responding. I didn't notice your links before so I'm glad to see that you have tutorials on your site. Thanks for that. And, I certainly agree with @takesome1

Without a doubt the most educational post in the last 5 pages.
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Deleted

7D2
Sep 30, 2021
@Dalantech thank you for responding. I didn't notice your links before so I'm glad to see that you have tutorials on your site. Thanks for that. And, I certainly agree with @takesome1
I’ve learnt so much over the years from @Dalantech tutorials and blog as well as lots of great advice on other forums. I started macro in the film era and gave up as I just couldn’t afford it. Also the slow feedback didn’t make learning easy. So when I tried again a few years ago the superb advice from many really got me hooked. When forums work well they are a wonderful resource.

As for your gallery, I have really enjoyed looking through, particularly your bird shots. The mono heron is superb.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Dalantech

Gatekeeper to the Small World
Feb 12, 2015
I’ve learnt so much over the years from @Dalantech tutorials and blog as well as lots of great advice on other forums. I started macro in the film era and gave up as I just couldn’t afford it. Also the slow feedback didn’t make learning easy. So when I tried again a few years ago the superb advice from many really got me hooked. When forums work well they are a wonderful resource.

As for your gallery, I have really enjoyed looking through, particularly your bird shots. The mono heron is superb.
Happy to help! When I first got into macro there were very few resources, but a few people took the time to help me and the tutorials and blog are my way of paying it forward.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0