I didn't see any previous threads about our masters, so I thought I would start one.

Let's see your pussies (cats that is)!

I got 2 kittens a week or so ago and have been having lots of fun with them.
Believe it or not, these 2 cats are actual twins, as their mother only gave birth to the 2 of them.
The cream Scottish Fold is called Keiko and the blue and white Scottish Shorthair is called Kenzie.

GB5_3984.jpgGB5_4009.jpgGB5_4019.jpgGB5_4098.jpgIMG_1500.jpgIMG_1500.jpgK&K001A.jpg

Looks like 2 illicit lovers caught red-handed.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Jul 29, 2012
Canada
Lovely shots, guys.
smile.png
Well done.

Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Benny.
Lovely looking cats, they look like they found a great home, I love the relaxed way Kenzie is enjoying that funky bed! That last shot is definitely a ‘don’t look now but I think we have been busted’ moment. :LOL:

Cheers, Graham.

I didn't see any previous threads about our masters, so I thought I would start one.

Let's see your pussies (cats that is)!

I got 2 kittens a week or so ago and have been having lots of fun with them.
Believe it or not, these 2 cats are actual twins, as their mother only gave birth to the 2 of them.
The cream Scottish Fold is called Keiko and the blue and white Scottish Shorthair is called Kenzie.

Looks like 2 illicit lovers caught red-handed.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Don.
Lovely cat run you have there, I bet they really love that, a vantage point for looking down on their staff! :) We all know “dogs have owner’s cats have staff” don’t we. Great unboxing shot too, the phone is permissible as they don’t usually wait for you to get a camera!

Cheers, Graham.

ok.... here are a few.... The first one is part of the cat run.... The last one is an unboxing.... shot with a (gasp!) phone!

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0