Search results

1. sandymandy

Perplexing

Its just the same Lens. Only difference is the name.
  2. sandymandy

5D4 Sensor Defect Discovered

Looks just like the normal Canon banding "issue" to me. They always got this stuff. 5dmk2, 1dx, etc. Its just how Canon sensors work. But well whos gonna push so many stops anyway and never resizes their photos? So i dont think its a serious issue. Just an unimportant one.
  3. sandymandy

What kind of photographer are you?

a wannabe photographer. because i dont have enough money to buy proper gear. yes u can get along with cheap gear but if u know whats possible with good gear or u even have used it before then your own photos will always have a mediocre look to them since APS-C is just not the same as FF and no...
  4. sandymandy

Sigma 12-24 Art & Contemporary Lenses on the Way? [CR1]

Re: Sigma 12-24 Art & Contemporary Lenses on the Way? [CR1] Need more fast wideangle lenses for APS-C. 18-35 1.8 was a good start already. but....will the 12-24 really be that fast....thinking of astro and aps-c and my poorness (-_-)
  5. sandymandy

Will DSLRs be gone by 2025 and CIPA shipment volumes for first quarter

Doubt so. Even if....things will change slowly so there is nothing to worry about. Its not a smart move to throw out something instantly and render the products that came before useless. So im all chill.
  6. sandymandy

Review: Canon EOS M3

please just add a FF sensor....:(
  7. sandymandy

Manual focus

did you practice with ur EF lenses and the AF switched turned to off already? it should give you a good idea
  8. sandymandy

Zoo Pics 3

click it! it was some kind of open zoo. 1100D and 50mm 1.8 i think the tree climbing monkeys were especially specially entertaining
  9. sandymandy

First Full Frame...on a budget.

france is in Europe so check other european countries too. UK often has great offers aswell...
  10. sandymandy

Risk of moire in nature photography with 5DS R?

im sure there will (is) be a ton of software to help with the moire problem for the 5DS R if it ever does occur. i wish all canons wouldnt have a moire filter. yes i can also sharpen my images now and get about the same effect but what about sharpening the already sharp photos even more? it...
  11. sandymandy

APS-C 60mm or 100mm macro lens?

i imagine handholding a 60mm on APS-C is quite hard already. not sure if 100mm is possible for getting an okay rate of in focus shots. chep good monopod recommendations? im afraid tripod will be too annoying to carry around for me since it feels so big (the one i got now is a cheap, light one)...
  12. sandymandy

whats the closest you can go with the 60mm or 100mm on FF? like that butterfly sample photo?
  13. sandymandy

Well, its a really hard decision. The 100mmL im very interested in too and it would be the perfect starting lense with a new FF body. But its like double the price than the non-L. And im still not really sure if the cash is worth the L features since IS on a macro lense is not too useful imho...
  14. sandymandy

well from my experience tripods are really huge and not so comfortable for me since i like to stroll around a lot and not only take macros of insects but also other interesting stuff i find on the way. and sometimes a tripod just gets in my way. so i think a monopod should be a better option and...
  15. sandymandy

Hi, im not sure if to buy the ef-s 60mm for my APS-C or the EF 100mm. pro thing would be that i could use the 100mm on a FF camera too. contra perhaps that 100mm on APS-C is really shaky. but i wanna use a monopod anyway. price wise they are not so much different. so which one should i go...
  16. sandymandy

Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM

Re: EF-S 60mm f/2.8 USM Amazing shots :) Are these done with just the lens itself without macro rings or whatever? Cuz im thinking about buying it and wanna take a macro shot of my own eyes so i can see all the texture n stuff :P but not sure if it can go close enough. but if ur photos were...
  17. sandymandy

Canon 5DIV: 36 MP US $ 3799 TBA in March 2015

no 100% viewfindeR?
  18. sandymandy

MY GAS. ILLNESS COME TO VISIT ME AGAIN.

You should buy it ka it will take many years til it gets replaced again. Enough time to save money na ka. And if u have a chance, use it! ก่อแล้วต้องสาน
  19. sandymandy

My HP Laptop getting too hot!

Isnt it possible to lower the CPU speed or susch stuff, so it doesnt get as hot? Maybe u dont lose much performance too.
  20. sandymandy

Canon to Continue Using Canon Sensors in DSLRs

Put in Leica sensor then