rcarca

Amateur, Enthusiast, Canonphile
Apr 11, 2012
UK
raphoto.me
A couple from beautiful Greece:

Limni Marathona by Richard Anderson, on Flickr

Early sunset over Lake Marathon by Richard Anderson, on Flickr

Both taken at Limni Marathona (Lake Marathon), not very far from where all those runners get their inspiration! The lake is an artificial reservoir which feeds much of the region around Athens.

A whole lot more from Greece here: https://flic.kr/s/aHskArtxyd

Thanks for looking...

Best

Richard

Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Richard.
Very nice shots. As you used a 70-200 f2.8 II, is this is a stitched panorama, if so how many shots, landscape or portrait?

Cheers, Graham.

rcarca said:
A couple from beautiful Greece:

Both taken at Limni Marathona (Lake Marathon), not very far from where all those runners get their inspiration! The lake is an artificial reservoir which feeds much of the region around Athens.

A whole lot more from Greece here: https://flic.kr/s/aHskArtxyd

Thanks for looking...

Best

Richard

Upvote 0

rcarca

Amateur, Enthusiast, Canonphile
Apr 11, 2012
UK
raphoto.me
Thanks both for looking and commenting!

Valvebounce said:
Hi Richard.
Very nice shots. As you used a 70-200 f2.8 II, is this is a stitched panorama, if so how many shots, landscape or portrait?

Cheers, Graham.

Graham, they are both stitched panos in LR. The first of three frames and the second of six. I tend to take them landscape when I am shooting with the 70-200 because I will have already decided to focus on a smaller range from top to bottom (beneath these there is just the restaurant and some unattractive trees!)

Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Richard.
Thank you for the extra info.

Cheers, Graham.

rcarca said:
Thanks both for looking and commenting!

Valvebounce said:
Hi Richard.

Cheers, Graham.

Graham, they are both stitched panos in LR. The first of three frames and the second of six. I tend to take them landscape when I am shooting with the 70-200 because I will have already decided to focus on a smaller range from top to bottom (beneath these there is just the restaurant and some unattractive trees!)

Upvote 0
Three looking west from the end of the Spit, Gold Coast, Australia last night, over a 25 minute period. Saturation hasn't been boosted; the colours really were like this. A pod of dolphins also swam by to make for a memorable occasion.

Attachments

• BH4I6159_DxO.jpg
    BH4I6159_DxO.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 149
  • BH4I6188_DxO.jpg
    BH4I6188_DxO.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 127
  • BH4I6194_DxO.jpg
    BH4I6194_DxO.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 137
Upvote 0